Four Freshman Suspended

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
This should be a warning for all freshman. I’ve seen players clown around at stores in town. Gotta think that stuff gets back to the coaches

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
What was that Rhoads line about having more than one idiot on the team?

• Winner
Reactions: s_ford

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
The message is loud and clear. No matter how good of a player you are and what your rating is, if you can't follow the process (including high standards of conduct), Coach Campbell will not tolerate the behavior.

I'm disappointed this happened but I'm glad Campbell has the integrity to do what is right.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I would trade these four out of Ames if we could get the major contributor that is out back.
giphy.gif

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I saw Jaeveyon Morton at the Des Moines airport last Sunday. Cool story, eh mate?

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
The message is loud and clear. No matter how good of a player you are and what your rating is, if you can't follow the process (including high standards of conduct), Coach Campbell will not tolerate the behavior.

I'm disappointed this happened but I'm glad Campbell has the integrity to do what is right.

Love me some CMC but what did he do here? Indefinitely? They could be back tomorrow and play week 1.
Four freshman that weren't going to see the field anyway... not like he laid down the law by anymeans.

That being said it was probably the right punishment - wouldn't have minded a slap on the wrist on this one except for it seemed there was more to the story.

• Winner
Reactions: s_ford

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
They're going to mature a lot.....in the weight room. S & C coach should have a field day when their suspensions are lifted.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC