Former hawks WR DJK, twitter meltdown

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I had a feeling this would be requested, but I'm not going to post a photo of my friend on here.

lol, I didn't figure you would, and you probably shouldn't. Although, a hot lesbian has to be a pics or didn't happen situation.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Motivated by $$. He was dealing drugs and that was the cause of his demise. Why should Kirk endorse him when he let down his entire team and the university? DJK comparing a misdemeanor drinking ticket for Brian Ferentz to felony possession of several narcotics is laughable.

If he was talented enough to play in the NFL someone would have given him a chance. There are a lot of second, third and fourth chances given in the NFL if you are talented enough to help a team win.

So which kid is it, Brian, James or both with multiple alcohol offenses? Didn't he have another kid play there too? All section 8 housing?

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
If he was talented enough to play in the NFL someone would have given him a chance. There are a lot of second, third and fourth chances given in the NFL if you are talented enough to help a team win.

If he was talented enough to play in the NFL, he most likely would not have been cut by the Barnstormers........:shocked:

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I love how the media believed everything he said and were falling all over themselves when interviewing him a few years ago, and now they call him a fraud and don't want anything to do with him.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
DJK,
One of life's losers... What a "POS".

-Riley Reiff via Facebook

Amazing how different things look when the black and Gold blinders come off. One football player at a time, you're seeing the light. For some people the Tiger hawk is just a cloak that blinds. They'll all come around to seeing the truth about the rest of the players and administration one day. They just have to figure out one player at a time, how the rest of the world sees most of the Hawk program.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Amazing how different things look when the black and Gold blinders come off. One football player at a time, you're seeing the light. For some people the Tiger hawk is just a cloak that blinds. They'll all come around to seeing the truth about the rest of the players and administration one day. They just have to figure out one player at a time, how the rest of the world sees most of the Hawk program.

Say what??

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
DJK,
One of life's losers... What a "POS".

-Riley Reiff via Facebook

Of course some of his former teammates are going to be upset with him. Aren't you surprised to see guys like Hunter and Spievey back him up though? It surprised me

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
You and MikeyM cousins, or does it go deeper than that? You need to get out more..

theboat

Apr 7, 2010
Of course some of his former teammates are going to be upset with him. Aren't you surprised to see guys like Hunter and Spievey back him up though? It surprised me

What did they say? That he wore a trash can at practice? That is a fact. It also seems to be the common story that DJK was told to carry it and decided to "wear" it on his own. Maybe City Boyz Inc. can weigh in too.

Last edited:

theboat

Apr 7, 2010
I love how the media believed everything he said and were falling all over themselves when interviewing him a few years ago, and now they call him a fraud and don't want anything to do with him.

So you think the guy that is respected by everyone in football except ISU fans is not credible and a guy who knowingly lived in a drug dealers house, snorted coke, got arrested, got cut on every level of football, and then got suspended from his highschool coaching job is credible?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
So you think the guy that is respected by everyone in football except ISU fans is not credible and a guy who knowingly lived in a drug dealers house, snorted coke, got arrested, got cut on every level of football, and then got suspended from his highschool coaching job is credible?

That was not implied in his post

mikem

Jul 27, 2010

Wow, the sheep are circling the wagons, people must be at least a bit scared.

So tell me this genius sheep, do you think kirkie knew where djk lived? Do you think he knew about his roommates record?

Do you think he knew where Brian lived? Do you think he knew that he had a legal responsibility as a mandatory reporter to get that girl who was raped by two of his players to the police rather than handling the matter "in house."

Those are the easy ones, so we will start there.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

If you think I was talking about old Kirky boy, you are wrong. This thread isnt about KF, so lets not take it there.

theboat

Apr 7, 2010
Wow, the sheep are circling the wagons, people must be at least a bit scared.

So tell me this genius sheep, do you think kirkie knew where djk lived? Do you think he knew about his roommates record?

Do you think he knew where Brian lived? Do you think he knew that he had a legal responsibility as a mandatory reporter to get that girl who was raped by two of his players to the police rather than handling the matter "in house."

Those are the easy ones, so we will start there.

Anything short of Kirk being the devil would seem to disappoint you.