Football Targets

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Can I get a better understanding on why everyone thinks that Kam is flipping? I know Cam Akers and Kam were trying to work the package deal to Ole Miss.... But that school is on the edge of sanctions. I honestly think the FSU, OSU lean is going to be what Cam Akers comes down to. Which leaves Kam White committed to and signing with us....
There have been interviews with him where he appears to be more in "decision" mode than "confirming commitment" mode. That and several 247 predictors have flipped their prediction to Ole Miss in recent weeks since he made a visit to Ole Miss. I would add that, while it appears to be between the two of us now, other teams in that area could certainly come calling if some of their priorities fall to other teams. He lists several other offers in the SEC. Not sure if those are legitimate/committable or not, but he's certainly the riskiest of our current commits.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Kody Cumberlander picked up an MSU offer 12/18 and they are now listed as warmer.

Evan Fields no longer has OSU as warmer, not even warm. Oregon and ND replace Houston and Memphis in the warm category to go with ASU and KSU as his final 4. ISU out so I removed.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
So is the silent commit one on the list? I still have to think it is a big name or why make it so secretive.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I wonder if it will ever be confirmed who the silent commit actually is. It might be obvious if there is only one surprise on signing day, but if there are a couple surprise signings, will the staff confirm who has actually been committed for a couple months by then?

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

UraMallas

Jan 9, 2013
This is the first time I've been in here. This is awesome, OP. Thanks for all the info and the links! The links make life much easier.

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Can I get a better understanding on why everyone thinks that Kam is flipping? I know Cam Akers and Kam were trying to work the package deal to Ole Miss.... But that school is on the edge of sanctions. I honestly think the FSU, OSU lean is going to be what Cam Akers comes down to. Which leaves Kam White committed to and signing with us....
I am just going off what people are saying and the fact that he is a really good player. It is always a fight to keep the best players. Kam is the kind of guy that the top schools go after when they miss on their first choice. Probably just a combo of all of those things.

Also I just think Onyemaobi is that good

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Don't think Robbins is a take right now. Top 3 OL targets are 1) Chandler 2) Munford 3) Bolton. I feel like if we miss on 2 of those guys, then Robbins may be a take if still on the board.

I've heard that Robbins is also behind Robert Hudson on the coaches board.

We've got 5 HS Linemen that they appear to be after in the order of 1A. Chandler 1B. Munford 2. Bolton 3. Hudson 4. Robbins

• Informative
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I've heard that Robbins is also behind Robert Hudson on the coaches board.

We've got 5 HS Linemen that they appear to be after in the order of 1A. Chandler 1B. Munford 2. Bolton 3. Hudson 4. Robbins
Thought Hudson was a DT?

Snyder21

Apr 25, 2012
Sioux City, IA
Matt Leo was the silent commit. He had known he was coming to ISU several months before making it official.

In his YouTube combine workout video there's a comment from someone he must know saying best of luck in Iowa or something along those lines. The comment was left >5 months ago.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
Matt Leo was the silent commit. He had known he was coming to ISU several months before making it official.

In his YouTube combine workout video there's a comment from someone he must know saying best of luck in Iowa or something along those lines. The comment was left >5 months ago.

Certainly possible, but seems unlikely to me. This silent commit wanted to have it kept quite so he could announce on signing day. Leo didn't make an announcement, the way people first found out about his commitment is someone Tweeted a picture of him signing.

Snyder21

Apr 25, 2012
Sioux City, IA
Certainly possible, but seems unlikely to me. This silent commit wanted to have it kept quite so he could announce on signing day. Leo didn't make an announcement, the way people first found out about his commitment is someone Tweeted a picture of him signing.

Makes sense. I hope you're right