Football 09

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
Heaven forbid I actually start a real conversation here. I was asking about ISU and Iowa.

Go back to your own board. All you squawkers suck. We don't care about you, your team, your coaches and your announcers really suck. One is a tool and one is a drunk. Does he help recruit? KF can't control his players and should have been fired for covering up a crime.

There you have it. This is the type of response your a hole fans post when an ISU fan posts on HN. Go back there and talk hawkskindagood and the rest of the tools into being decent before you come here.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
If you want to know a prediction on Iowa's record, how about 16-14.

That's 16 arrests and 14 convictions.

Like that many convictions will happen under the captain's watch! I hear you can get sexual assault cases covered up by KF.

Another rumor is If you get pass out in an alley with more than twice the legal limit or abuse women you can still play basketball over there.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Like that many convictions will happen under the captain's watch! I hear you can get sexual assault cases covered up by KF.

Another rumor is If you get pass out in an alley with more than twice the legal limit or abuse women you can still play basketball over there.

All true, but it depends who the 16 arrests are. Starters can get away with the stuff you describe. But if the backup long snapper whizzes on a bush, he gets booted off the team and kicked out of school so fast that your head will spin.

prdhawk

Dec 29, 2008
knoxville

i like how you act that the cyclones never do anything wrong and you guys are superior to iowa in any way. the cyclones have had their fair share of problems also, not as bad as iowa but it still happens at any college.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
As much as I hate to admit it, I believe Iowa won't even come close to beating Penn State in the jail numbers. There is (at least) one program more embarassing than the hawks off the field.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
i like how you act that the cyclones never do anything wrong and you guys are superior to iowa in any way. the cyclones have had their fair share of problems also, not as bad as iowa but it still happens at any college.

We hate EIU and you suck. You are a joke and I don't know why you post here. Oh, and by the way, you suck.

I vow to keep responding same as the dbag squawks do on HN.

prdhawk

Dec 29, 2008
knoxville
We hate EIU and you suck. You are a joke and I don't know why you post here. Oh, and by the way, you suck.

good comeback i am really hurt:wink:, i have never posted anything like that to anybody on here, just because you are a fan of the cyclones doesnt mean that you are a "dbag", oh well i guess i come to expect that behavior as there are fans like this on both sides.GO HAWKS!!!:smile:

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Here is what I will say about the Hawks; I think that without a solid running game the hawks offense will not frighten anyone. Hawks do have a good line, but I just don't think that the running game will be anything like it was this year.

One thing that is a bit concerning to me is their running game. Last year, we all talked about how they wouldn't have a running game because the RB they had coming into the year hadn't played in over a year and reports were that he was badly out of shape.

Well, we know how that turned out.

Iowa fans are trumpeting Jewel Hampton now, and while he appears to be a mediocre running back, their offensive line appears to be a stout returning unit. And the line is what drives the running game, not the running back.

For example, Larry Johnson looked awesome a few years ago when he had a huge, veteran offensive line to run behind. They got him a huge contract, and ever since those offensive linemen retired/left in these past couple of years, he hasn't done jack squat. Did LJ forget how to run? Has he gotten a lot older? Not really, he just doesn't have the blockers he used to.

bigcyfan82

Aug 30, 2008
Des Moines
Yea you said it yourself, ISU athletes don't get in as much trouble as iowa's do. Nobody ever said that all the kids at isu are better citizens than the ones at iowa, just most of them. haha

Do you not think that there is a reason that there are less kids in trouble at ISU? It's because they aren't as stupid when they are intoxicated at the squhawks.

prdhawk

Dec 29, 2008
knoxville
Yea you said it yourself, ISU athletes don't get in as much trouble as iowa's do. Nobody ever said that all the kids at isu are better citizens than the ones at iowa, just most of them. haha

Do you not think that there is a reason that there are less kids in trouble at ISU? It's because they aren't as stupid when they are intoxicated at the squhawks.
cyclones rule!!:notworthy:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
So, you feel a need to lower yourself to their level?

I think Iow amight have a surprise at RB in Jeff Brinson. He seems to have more the frame for a "carry-the-load" guy than ampton does, who is a good change pof pace guy. But we'll see.

As for Iowa State, there are still lots of questions to be answered, starting with the remaining coaching positions, immediately followed by how signing day ends up. Right now I'm most concerned about strongside defensive end, because graduation pretty much cleared it out.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
good comeback i am really hurt:wink:, i have never posted anything like that to anybody on here, just because you are a fan of the cyclones doesnt mean that you are a "dbag", oh well i guess i come to expect that behavior as there are fans like this on both sides.GO HAWKS!!!:smile:

you suck, go Clones.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
The morons on HN are predicting 10 - 2, 11 - 1 and 12- 0. Next week, national champ talk will begin. wow.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
The morons on HN are predicting 10 - 2, 11 - 1 and 12- 0. Next week, national champ talk will begin. wow.

Look at the team Iowa returns, look at the schedule and realize that 10-2 isn't totally unrealistic. Optimistic? Yes, but not moronic. I'm thinking 9-3 myself..

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron