First Scherff now Ott

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Well, the article just confirmed he was in an accident. Nobody would know if he's out until he gets checked out. Especially if it involves a possible concussion.

That's what I'm asking - it's been 24 hours, is there an update on his condition somewhere that people are basing this off of?

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
If Ott has concussion he won't play. Not to mention sounds like it was pretty serious.

ICHawk24

Sep 8, 2010
For the life of me, I don't know why Kirk doesn't require helmets. Other UIowa athletic teams have helmet rules, but not football. He does ban twitter, but no helmet requirement.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
it looks like a pretty good hit by a pickup in the video, but he does get up pretty quickly and doesn't seem to be limping. Hopefully he is okay.

Don't forget that it was SR who crash his moped before the Iowa game last year and he played.

Section110

Apr 4, 2014
it looks like a pretty good hit by a pickup in the video, but he does get up pretty quickly and doesn't seem to be limping. Hopefully he is okay.

Don't forget that it was SR who crash his moped before the Iowa game last year and he played.

The video in the hawkcentral link is from a couple years ago. It's former Iowa offensive lineman Josh Koeppel not Drew Ott.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu

That video is from another accident a few years ago, not Ott.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis

Are you thinking that video is Ott? It's not. That was last year's accident.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron