First Place

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
After what Tang and that staff said and implied, I think the team will be pretty motivated to bury them.

That's fair...but remember their whole slide/meltdown started in Ames. You know they are going to be on fire coming out for that game.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
That's fair...but remember their whole slide/meltdown started in Ames. You know they are going to be on fire coming out for that game.
They've gone 1-5 in their last 6 games and still have trips to Lawrence, Austin, and Cincy. Not to mention tough home games against TCU and BYU before the season finale against us.

It's entirely possible they have 11 conference losses by March 9th, including 10 in their last 12 games.

I think it's just as likely they've checked out and are looking forward to the offseason while we're getting amped up for tourney season and might have a Big XII title to play for.

sj4

Jun 12, 2012
First place is fun. Might as well keep winning and finish this thing out.
And don't forget it's first place in the toughest college basketball conference in the country. And the world for that matter, But Caitlin Clark had is having something or other for lunch today so that's a bigger story.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
They've gone 1-5 in their last 6 games and still have trips to Lawrence, Austin, and Cincy. Not to mention tough home games against TCU and BYU before the season finale against us.

It's entirely possible they have 11 conference losses by March 9th, including 10 in their last 12 games.

I think it's just as likely they've checked out and are looking forward to the offseason while we're getting amped up for tourney season and might have a Big XII title to play for.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006

I don't have any belief that Tang can channel that fire productively. Might just lead to a few flagrant fouls and T's.

I'm certain that TJ can channel that type of fire, though.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Win out at home and get one more road win and we've got a decent chance to win the conference. That's not easy but it's definitely doable.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron