Find a Big 12 win

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Not advocating for firing him or anything I’m just saying that “best coach in ISU history” is a god damn awful metric and doesn’t mean ****. We are a doormat of a program.
Welcome to the board.

Have a drink and relax. I'll take us at home against WVU & TT. I'd still say this is a 3-5 win team, but we need to get the OL figured out and throw the ball down field.

KU isn't the cake-walk and it was a road game. It starts with next week and beating K-State at JT.

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
We aren’t winning a Big 12 game this year. If we can’t beat Kansas who are we honestly beating? The answer is no one. We are the 10th team in the Big 12 and the new Kansas. But it’s okay, we are used to being complete *******.
Fans like you are the worst. I hope you keep this same energy when we turn things around

Dowwmeow

Sep 24, 2022
Ok let's not be fricking stupid people. They will win multiple games. Calling it. There isn't a single team we can't compete with/beat. We shall see about Oklahoma State I guess. But who feels worse? Us or OU? The Sooners look like an absolute dumpster fire and Texas Tech is absolutely winnable. Hell this team wouldn't shock me one bit to turn around and beat Kansas State.

I think a lot of people need to realize the youth on this team, and this is the year they are going to play a lot of really close games and likely not win many of them. But next year with experience I fully expect to flip most, if not all of these games. You watching what a program not named Alabama, Ohio State, etc. go through when they have a senior-laden class leave.
On a certain level I appreciate your optimism, I really do. Have you seen K-State play this year though? Seriously, we are going to get boat raced. Further, look at Campbell’s record in close games. Not just this year…since he’s been here. Not great. Unless there are changes in coordinators, or Campbells coaching philosophy in general, I don’t see that close game winning percentage changing much in the future. Not trying to be pessimistic, just realistic.

OscarBerkshire

Jul 14, 2022
Waterloo
After having time to think it over completely sober for a day… I still have trouble finding a game I feel confident we will win. Does that mean I would bet we go 0-10 in the conference? No, I think we will get lucky and scrape out 1 or 2. Still think 6-6 is the ceiling with this squad. Call me dumb all you want this is a forum it’s made for shitposting and quasi-therapy after a loss.

Bucklara

Jan 14, 2016
We aren’t winning a Big 12 game this year. If we can’t beat Kansas who are we honestly beating? The answer is no one. We are the 10th team in the Big 12 and the new Kansas. But it’s okay, we are used to being complete *******.
Yikes, dude. Almost every ISU point spread for the remainder of the season will be within +/-7pts. Every home game left is winnable. You gotta be a troll. Either way, hit the vape or take a minute to find some peace.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
After having time to think it over completely sober for a day… I still have trouble finding a game I feel confident we will win. Does that mean I would bet we go 0-10 in the conference? No, I think we will get lucky and scrape out 1 or 2. Still think 6-6 is the ceiling with this squad. Call me dumb all you want this is a forum it’s made for shitposting and quasi-therapy after a loss.
0-10 in conference? We making the championship game with no wins?

(You're still drunk aren't you?)

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
On a certain level I appreciate your optimism, I really do. Have you seen K-State play this year though? Seriously, we are going to get boat raced. Further, look at Campbell’s record in close games. Not just this year…since he’s been here. Not great. Unless there are changes in coordinators, or Campbells coaching philosophy in general, I don’t see that close game winning percentage changing much in the future. Not trying to be pessimistic, just realistic.
I understand your thoughts and opinions. You could be right. Hope you aren’t.

One thing I will say is for everyone who is so confident we will just suck the whole year and go winless in the Big 12, awesome, then at least put your money where your mouth is and lay some big money on the game. K State is only a 2-point favorite this week so if you and anyone is so sure we will get boat raced, go make some coin.

Not trying to be snarky either. I am dead serious. If anyone thinks we get steamrolled this weekend there is a lot of money to be made.

Reactions: aauummm and JP4CY