Ferentz's Emphasis on the ISU Game

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I don’t get the outrage about this? CyFan built a forum for just this reason. To complain about it when you can easily make it go away seems dumb.

Farmers were in the field back in 2015?? OMG!! The outrage is over the the stupid posts trolls make on here. Be a smart poster. Is that too difficult for you? Plus the forum is about "in-state rivals" not "in-state rival trolls". Do you post on other threads or just the in-state rivals?

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
Farmers were in the field back in 2015?? OMG!! The outrage is over the the stupid posts trolls make on here. Be a smart poster. Is that too difficult for you? Plus the forum is about "in-state rivals" not "in-state rival trolls". Do you post on other threads or just the in-state rivals?
That was a joke. I think everyone else got that. Not sure why it bothers you so much? Especially when it’s easily avoidable.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
That was a joke. I think everyone else got that. Not sure why it bothers you so much? Especially when it’s easily avoidable.

jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Mad? Heck no. I sure seem to be getting you all riled up though. You wanna keep up with your trolling posts? I'll dish it right back, if you can handle it? Dude, you need to get a grip. These trolls just have issues when they get called out. You just can't seem to handle any kind of conflict. Here's a secret for you - just go back to a hawk site.

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
Mad? Heck no. I sure seem to be getting you all riled up though. You wanna keep up with your trolling posts? I'll dish it right back, if you can handle it? Dude, you need to get a grip. These trolls just have issues when they get called out. You just can't seem to handle any kind of conflict. Here's a secret for you - just go back to a hawk site.
You're begging for this thread to be shut down. Obviously it's too much for you. Not to mention unoriginal name calling. That's typically what people result to when they're not intelligent enough to come up with an actual response.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
It’s not hard. They make an ‘unsubscribe’ feature for this reason.
We should miss other intelligent, mature conversation around our UNI, Drake, and even Iowa because a few on here can't stop using this board as a **** measuring contest over things you have absolutely no control what happens on the court or field?

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
We should miss other intelligent, mature conversation around our UNI, Drake, and even Iowa because a few on here can't stop using this board as a **** measuring contest over things you have absolutely no control what happens on the court or field?
Yes.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You're begging for this thread to be shut down. Obviously it's too much for you. Not to mention unoriginal name calling. That's typically what people result to when they're not intelligent enough to come up with an actual response.

latest

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
.....transitional wins?

Akron beat Northwestern
Northwestern beats Purdue
Purdue beats Ohio State
ISU beat Akron

Therefore Iowa State > Ohio State

Thanks for playing
And that is two years straight we are better than tOSU. Last year, OU wins in Columbus......we win in Norman.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
B1G 3-1 v b12

/thread

Not sure how any Big12 fan can look at the Big12 and think WOW, this is a really tough conference. Texas, OU and WVU seem ok, but after that, YIKES! TCU, KState and Oklahoma State who have been top 25 programs aren't good this year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not sure how any Big12 fan can look at the Big12 and think WOW, this is a really tough conference. Texas, OU and WVU seem ok, but after that, YIKES! TCU, KState and Oklahoma State who have been top 25 programs aren't good this year.

I think both the Big 12 and Big Ten are down this year honestly. The difference is we have to play the good teams in the Big 12 and you don't have to in the Big Ten. Plus Tech has been much better than expected this year

DodgerHawki

Apr 1, 2009
I think both the Big 12 and Big Ten are down this year honestly. The difference is we have to play the good teams in the Big 12 and you don't have to in the Big Ten. Plus Tech has been much better than expected this year

Well, Iowa will face Michigan in the title game :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone