Ferentz Dismisses Robinson

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
See, I did discuss the topic, I even used the language that these breds will use when robinson is "allowed" back on the team.

Read any montell marion thread on a hawk bred site, it will be the same.

The topic itself is as pathetic as kirkie the scum's discipline policy. This kid wouldn't have passed a drug test not administered in house. Suspend him from the bowl. Have him be repentant, and then let him back on quietly.

The problem was the hubris and disregard that robinson showed. He got popped, and they had to try to make it seem like they were really cracking down on these criminals.

Then they actually won the game, and everything disappeared and quick. BUT we still aren't sure that we have enough rbs. So we will tell you )wink wink nudge nudge) that if you make these silly statements so the press can make you appear to be "humble." Then we can let you back on the team, and the breds will run the same sad nonsense about how they "trust kirk's judgement"

That wasn't really the point, and I get that it would be tough for you to understand. The point was that you all come on here and defend defend defend, BUT you are the first ones to cast stones at other programs when you have all of this off the field stuff going on, and have for many many many years.

Of course when the bred govwhatever did exactly that casting stones at D'Antonio for whatever off field issue he had this past year, I am sure that the irony was lost on you "people."

Of course, breck is the sherpa for you all up the mountain, soI can see why you would be lost....

And, as this post represents,you are still a moron.

LoewDog

Sep 7, 2010
OK, well then I should feel bad.....Because you can't even read the name of the website. Sorry, I didn't realize what I was dealing with.

I don't see you discussing any other topic on here other than defending the criminals. So you obviously live in a complete state of denial, or you may not have a fully functioning brain.

As far as your "question" as I explained, and now that I know what I am dealing with, I will type slower so you can keep up....Had you asked a sincere question, one without a trace of trying to justify the fact that you are defending the indefensable, then I would have given you an answer.

I get that you, and the rest can't think for yourselves. But the fact that you come on here and do nothing but defend your idols, is pretty telling, and sad.

In-state Rivals Forum...seems appropriate. Thread about Iowa player...seems appropriate.

I have posted a lot of stuff about CPR doing a nice job, that the new RB recruit you got will be fun to watch and back during the season wishing the FB team/fans luck...also some congrats on the Clone BBall team getting some nice wins and CFH looking good. Ya see mike, I'm not a ISU hater. While I like the Hawks a whole lot more, I wish for good things from the Clones.

I also said that I had a great time in Ames while visiting high school buddies...and asked an honest question so I could compare your time there to mine. You chose to get defensive and rant about other things...logical deductions would include a) you did not go to ISU, b) did not see anything of note, c) you were not around athletes.

Basically, in your world everything makes sense because you can make up whatever you want there...I'm sure you made a great Dungeon Master back in the day. I have yet to see you post something that resembles a conversation that normal educated people have. Everything is an argument full of small-minded name calling and little fact...hence you are a joke on the board and even good Clone fans are commenting on that. Flame on if it makes you feel bigger/better though.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Thread-Crap-Wont_Die.jpg

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
And, as this post represents,you are still a moron.

Dude you missed some egg on that plate. You are going to have to scrape it before you wash. I would have thought after 10 years washing dishes, you would have known that by now.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Dude you missed some egg on that plate. You are going to have to scrape it before you wash. I would have thought after 10 years washing dishes, you would have known that by now.

If you want to provide net worth statements, mikey, lets go. I keep waiting for you to have a civilized comment anywhere on here, and I keep coming up empty. Hmmmm. Wonder why little man.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
If you want to provide net worth statements, mikey, lets go. I keep waiting for you to have a civilized comment anywhere on here, and I keep coming up empty. Hmmmm. Wonder why little man.

Cease and dissist the feeding of the troll!

mikem

Jul 27, 2010

Hmmmm??? Well the fact that the bred gov did exactly what I accused you breds of doing as the thesis statement to why you are such a pos, and OF COURSE, I have seen you do the exact same thing in the past is pretty much all of the net worth statement that needs to be made.

I get that candor is a foreign concept to the corrupt, so I will just advise you to quit ******* up all of our orders. IHOP deserves better employees than you.

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
Little known fact: The Amish are almost universally ISU fans. They just can't wear our school colors due to religious rules against cardinal & gold.

Mennonites, on the other hand? Almost always Hawk fans. Which is why they're considered to be "the trailer trash of the pre-industrial set".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron