Ferentz Dismisses Robinson

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
How pathetic of an excuse is it to blame concussion really? Man up and admit you made poor life decisions and you regret them and move on and try to grow as a human. That is just plain pathetic to blame concussions on making numerous poor life decisions when handed everything on a platter to you.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Quick question, maybe you can help me.

I'm looking for a cheap place to live. How much rent does your mom charge to live in her basement? Do you get a discount because you're her son/daughter?

What are we looking at for electric and cable? Do you have to pay for the gas, or is that included? TIA

HAHAHA Great comeback......I can see why life is hard for you.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I'm trying to figure out if your mentality goes beyond "breds", "sad little people", "kirkie the scum" and the vague conspiracy theories you allude to. Are you one of those guys that think the moon landing was done in a building simulated to mfool us all? And was there one or two shooters on the grassy knoll? I think maybe I'm giving you too much credit to think about anything other than your twisted views in Iowa athletics. Try coming up with some new material, sissy boy.

New material???

Why would I need that when I have you breds continuing to come to a CYCLONE website to tell us all that everything is on the up and up in IC, with this slimey coach.

There are no conspiracy theories, it is pretty simple to figure out. Of course you have to apply logic to see that the nonsense that you all eat up like pigs at the trough during slop time, is completely insane.

The part that is the funniest about you breds is that you continue to cast stones while ignoring that your glass house is completely shattered.

But I will try again, because you appear to be an extra special bred. IF the situation were the same at, say Illinois, a kid on "academic" suspension, getting caught with weed while on suspension, at a time when the drug testing policy was publicly shown to be a farce....And the Zooker had this kid give the same interview to the Chicago Tribune, going so far as to have his mother blame concussions on his behavior, would you believe it?

If you say yes, then this could get even better....

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
How pathetic of an excuse is it to blame concussion really? Man up and admit you made poor life decisions and you regret them and move on and try to grow as a human. That is just plain pathetic to blame concussions on making numerous poor life decisions when handed everything on a platter to you.

+1 Good post, agree on all points

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
New material???

Why would I need that when I have you breds continuing to come to a CYCLONE website to tell us all that everything is on the up and up in IC, with this slimey coach.

There are no conspiracy theories, it is pretty simple to figure out. Of course you have to apply logic to see that the nonsense that you all eat up like pigs at the trough during slop time, is completely insane.

The part that is the funniest about you breds is that you continue to cast stones while ignoring that your glass house is completely shattered.

But I will try again, because you appear to be an extra special bred. IF the situation were the same at, say Illinois, a kid on "academic" suspension, getting caught with weed while on suspension, at a time when the drug testing policy was publicly shown to be a farce....And the Zooker had this kid give the same interview to the Chicago Tribune, going so far as to have his mother blame concussions on his behavior, would you believe it?

If you say yes, then this could get even better....

The details escape me, but I think a closer analogy to what you are looking for, and an actual real life one would be Michigan State. I believe this past season there was a RB that was involved in the frat house "brawl" that went from jail to practice. CL Rucker did the same with an OWI. If you want to talk about a shifty coach, D'Antonio let Rucker decide whether or not he would sit out the Iowa game or play. Of course, none of that matters since MSU showed how big of a pretender they were against Iowa anyway.

Give Ferentz all the crap you want with how he handles things, (it's debatable how much is deserved) but when he feels an incident requires punishment, he hands down the punishment. He doesn't let the players decide the amount of punishment.

I guess the way I see things is that in somewhat complicated matters, very rarely, if ever, do all the facts come out. So all we have to work with is what comes out in the media and/or what the coaches say (which is usually very little) Anything beyond that is pure speculation. Too many people these days try to piece together their own amateur-hour investigation and take that as gospel. It isn't just ISU fans, but all fans alike. If you don't believe what is being said, or don't agree with it, that's fine. Nobody is going to tell you that you can't have your opinion, it is just annoying when it is peddled on others as fact when it could be entirely right, but it could also be horribly wrong.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
The details escape me, but I think a closer analogy to what you are looking for, and an actual real life one would be Michigan State. I believe this past season there was a RB that was involved in the frat house "brawl" that went from jail to practice. CL Rucker did the same with an OWI. If you want to talk about a shifty coach, D'Antonio let Rucker decide whether or not he would sit out the Iowa game or play. Of course, none of that matters since MSU showed how big of a pretender they were against Iowa anyway.

Give Ferentz all the crap you want with how he handles things, (it's debatable how much is deserved) but when he feels an incident requires punishment, he hands down the punishment. He doesn't let the players decide the amount of punishment.

I guess the way I see things is that in somewhat complicated matters, very rarely, if ever, do all the facts come out. So all we have to work with is what comes out in the media and/or what the coaches say (which is usually very little) Anything beyond that is pure speculation. Too many people these days try to piece together their own amateur-hour investigation and take that as gospel. It isn't just ISU fans, but all fans alike. If you don't believe what is being said, or don't agree with it, that's fine. Nobody is going to tell you that you can't have your opinion, it is just annoying when it is peddled on others as fact when it could be entirely right, but it could also be horribly wrong.

Good post- couldn't have said it better myself! But I doubt Mikem will agree because it has way too much logic in it for him.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010

How does he hand out punishment?

Another of your, and the brilliant bred breck's theories which is hysterical....

The fact that you and the other breds actually remotely believe the ******** that you just wrote is offensive to those of us in the living human world. It shows a complete disregard for the FACTS of his tenure.

But, then to add beauty to what you are accused of, you do exactly what makes your fanbase disgusting pieces of ****, you cast stones at another program. You can't make this up, it's hysterical. You are a complete idiot....

I get that you. and the other breds, are obviously brainwashed and unable to discern any ability to demonstrate candor. And you are so programmed to defend kirkie the scum, and be the most amazing group of hypocrites, that you probably don't even know that you do it. So maybe it isn't all your fault, but I am sure that God isn't real proud either.

Sad sad sad group of little minded people you breds are.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee

Another of your, and the brilliant bred breck's theories which is hysterical....

The fact that you and the other breds actually remotely believe the ******** that you just wrote is offensive to those of us in the living human world. It shows a complete disregard for the FACTS of his tenure.

But, then to add beauty to what you are accused of, you do exactly what makes your fanbase disgusting pieces of ****, you cast stones at another program. You can't make this up, it's hysterical. You are a complete idiot....

I get that you. and the other breds, are obviously brainwashed and unable to discern any ability to demonstrate candor. And you are so programmed to defend kirkie the scum, and be the most amazing group of hypocrites, that you probably don't even know that you do it. So maybe it isn't all your fault, but I am sure that God isn't real proud either.

This thread needs to die!

The more you post in this thread and use the idiotic use of "breds" 12 times per post, the more this thread is become the turd you just can't flush. Where's the thread plunger when you need it.

Reactions: Clark

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008

Casting stones? You chose to throw out some wild hypothetical about Illinois, when in fact there was a real life situation that played out in East Lansing. Don't give me the excuse that you don't pay attention to the Big Ten because it was national news in the college football world. I guess you don't have time to follow all of that since you're too keyed in on what Ferentz is/isn't doing.

I can guarantee you there are hundreds of people that are eternally grateful to "Kirkie the Scum" for him donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the University of Iowa Hospital, but hey, he just does that to get the heat off of him, right?

Anyway, I think I'm about done with this thread, you must be a ball of fun in real life. The word "objective" is nonexistent in your vocabulary, and you're always right.

Nobody is trying to say Ferentz is a saint, he's far from it. We just take exception to you calling the man a scum, all the while dismissing all of the good he and his wife have done financially or otherwise in the Iowa City community, and the positive difference he has made on thousands of young men.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
After reading this thread it's clear that mikem is making a serious run for the worst poster on CF award. Lookout UNIGuy4Cy and Clones21, mikem is gunning for the top!

Reactions: Clark

LoewDog

Sep 7, 2010
..continuing to come to a CYCLONE website to tell us all that everything is on the up and up in IC

You are a moron. No one has said this but you keep going back to it. Which for the most part means you are making up a lie to help support your own thoughts. I'm sure in your silly little world where you reign supreme as the Admiral of Truth that is all you need. In the real world it takes more than that...join us sometime.

Your inability to answer a simple question also shows what kind of person you are...at this point I doubt you went to ISU (a tavern-clone?) and simply come here with your inflated sense of self-worth and talk out of your ***** about things you have no clue about.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Casting stones? You chose to throw out some wild hypothetical about Illinois, when in fact there was a real life situation that played out in East Lansing. Don't give me the excuse that you don't pay attention to the Big Ten because it was national news in the college football world. I guess you don't have time to follow all of that since you're too keyed in on what Ferentz is/isn't doing.

I can guarantee you there are hundreds of people that are eternally grateful to "Kirkie the Scum" for him donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the University of Iowa Hospital, but hey, he just does that to get the heat off of him, right?

Anyway, I think I'm about done with this thread, you must be a ball of fun in real life. The word "objective" is nonexistent in your vocabulary, and you're always right.

Nobody is trying to say Ferentz is a saint, he's far from it. We just take exception to you calling the man a scum, all the while dismissing all of the good he and his wife have done financially or otherwise in the Iowa City community, and the positive difference he has made on thousands of young men.

Ahh, so when discussing the "real life situation" you decide to take a shot at the coach of the team in question???

Yet you have no ability to say that about the same situations in Iowa City.

I am fairly certain that most of the coaches that you breds take shots at also donate money to important causes that do a lot of good. It's a great pr tool.

But, D'Antonio is a scumbag, but ol' kirkie the scum is not.....RIGHT....

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
You are a moron. No one has said this but you keep going back to it. Which for the most part means you are making up a lie to help support your own thoughts. I'm sure in your silly little world where you reign supreme as the Admiral of Truth that is all you need. In the real world it takes more than that...join us sometime.

Your inability to answer a simple question also shows what kind of person you are...at this point I doubt you went to ISU (a tavern-clone?) and simply come here with your inflated sense of self-worth and talk out of your ***** about things you have no clue about.

OK, well then I should feel bad.....Because you can't even read the name of the website. Sorry, I didn't realize what I was dealing with.

I don't see you discussing any other topic on here other than defending the criminals. So you obviously live in a complete state of denial, or you may not have a fully functioning brain.

As far as your "question" as I explained, and now that I know what I am dealing with, I will type slower so you can keep up....Had you asked a sincere question, one without a trace of trying to justify the fact that you are defending the indefensable, then I would have given you an answer.

I get that you, and the rest can't think for yourselves. But the fact that you come on here and do nothing but defend your idols, is pretty telling, and sad.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
And I can't wait until ol' boy is reinstated, and we have to read these breds tell us that he must have really satisfied all of the "punishments" that ol' kirkie the scum had out.

He obviously changed for the better, and they will trust kirk's judgement....

I am fairly certain everyone on here can see it already.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
And I can't wait until ol' boy is reinstated, and we have to read these breds tell us that he must have really satisfied all of the "punishments" that ol' kirkie the scum had out.

He obviously changed for the better, and they will trust kirk's judgement....

I am fairly certain everyone on here can see it already.

The only thing that everyone can see on here already is that you are a freakin idiot that can't get past the Kirk Ferentz bashings that make no logical sense to anyone but you. I think Adam Robinson is a good kid that will hopefully get his life straightened out,whether he ever plays football again or not. Hurry up, Mikem you're going to be late for your shift at McDonald's. You must really make your mother proud.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
The only thing that everyone can see on here already is that you are a freakin idiot that can't get past the Kirk Ferentz bashings that make no logical sense to anyone but you. I think Adam Robinson is a good kid that will hopefully get his life straightened out,whether he ever plays football again or not. Hurry up, Mikem you're going to be late for your shift at McDonald's. You must really make your mother proud.

Bred, you know the fact that you can't even see that this isn't even about kirkie the scum, shows how stupid you really are.

The fact that one of your brother-uncles did the exact thing that I said that you pos do, and it went completely over your head (surprise), is even sadder.

So bred, you are a typical lowlife hawk, and I get that. So rather than ever show any type of candor, you trot out the standard lines to try to divert deflect and dodge all of the real problems that you "people" have.

Pretty typical of the low life low iq fanbase that is iowa

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Bred, you know the fact that you can't even see that this isn't even about kirkie the scum, shows how stupid you really are.

The fact that one of your brother-uncles did the exact thing that I said that you pos do, and it went completely over your head (surprise), is even sadder.

So bred, you are a typical lowlife hawk, and I get that. So rather than ever show any type of candor, you trot out the standard lines to try to divert deflect and dodge all of the real problems that you "people" have.

Pretty typical of the low life low iq fanbase that is iowa

What problems do we have, o wise one. All you do is talk in circles, say a the word "breds" alot and generally act like someone with half a brain, or you smoke alot of dope. Can't figure that one out yet. And no, I'm not a lowlife hawk fan. I probably make a lot more money than you do and I definitely am more able to carry on an intelligent conversation than you could. Sad,sad little man.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Seriously, if there is ANYTHING about the actual topic left to discuss, feel free to do so. Forget about mikem. He's a troll (albeit a very talented one). DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. Ignore everything he says and discuss the topic with anyone else who chooses to do so.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
What problems do we have, o wise one. All you do is talk in circles, say a the word "breds" alot and generally act like someone with half a brain, or you smoke alot of dope. Can't figure that one out yet. And no, I'm not a lowlife hawk fan. I probably make a lot more money than you do and I definitely am more able to carry on an intelligent conversation than you could. Sad,sad little man.

I don't know about that....Did you get a huge raise for washing dishes at IHOP??? If you did then you might have a chance to make more money than me. I hope they did, so I don't have to pay for your kids diapers anymore. If you are still making 7 bucks an hour then you lose....

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Seriously, if there is ANYTHING about the actual topic left to discuss, feel free to do so. Forget about mikem. He's a troll (albeit a very talented one). DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. Ignore everything he says and discuss the topic with anyone else who chooses to do so.

See, I did discuss the topic, I even used the language that these breds will use when robinson is "allowed" back on the team.

Read any montell marion thread on a hawk bred site, it will be the same.

The topic itself is as pathetic as kirkie the scum's discipline policy. This kid wouldn't have passed a drug test not administered in house. Suspend him from the bowl. Have him be repentant, and then let him back on quietly.

The problem was the hubris and disregard that robinson showed. He got popped, and they had to try to make it seem like they were really cracking down on these criminals.

Then they actually won the game, and everything disappeared and quick. BUT we still aren't sure that we have enough rbs. So we will tell you )wink wink nudge nudge) that if you make these silly statements so the press can make you appear to be "humble." Then we can let you back on the team, and the breds will run the same sad nonsense about how they "trust kirk's judgement"

That wasn't really the point, and I get that it would be tough for you to understand. The point was that you all come on here and defend defend defend, BUT you are the first ones to cast stones at other programs when you have all of this off the field stuff going on, and have for many many many years.

Of course when the bred govwhatever did exactly that casting stones at D'Antonio for whatever off field issue he had this past year, I am sure that the irony was lost on you "people."

Of course, breck is the sherpa for you all up the mountain, soI can see why you would be lost....