Fat Stanley without Doyle

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They don’t care, they just want to troll Iowa fans if Epenesa slides to the second round.

I think he's a second rounder. I'm not sure coming back would have helped him. Not trolling but since coming to Iowa he's lost a lot of his speed

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sign me up for a Chase Daniel NFL career. Dude has made MILLIONS as a back up. Will probably turn that into a coaching gig too.
People forget Chase wasn't drafted too. Not a bad life.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
He’s not considered a top QB. He’s a 5th - 7th rounder.
Brady says what? In all seriousness I remember watching Stanley do some clean up work his freshman year and thought his accuracy was going to be special. I'm really surprised how little they worked on him at UofI. That laser he threw against us showed what he's got. If he has been fairly good in college with no work he could be a diamond, or zirconian at least, in the rough. I wish the kid nothing but success. Now, **** the Hawks!

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Sign me up for a Chase Daniel NFL career. Dude has made MILLIONS as a back up. Will probably turn that into a coaching gig too.

Agree. If you look at players like Seneca and Sage R. They made millions and stall are able to walk without painkillers. I'm sure at the time they would have rather played but it's still not a bad gig.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
This brings up the question that always gets asked. Would you rather be in shape and talented or be smart? I'll go with option A

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Tua with a 13?! I mean, wonderlic isn’t everything but it’s certainly an eyebrow raiser you don’t want.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I am talented and not overweight. Probably would only get a 30 on the test though so Fat Stanley has me beat there
Pretty good chance Stanley gets drafted so I'd say he wins on talent AND brains. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and credit you with the lower bmi tho

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron