NFL: Fantasy football help

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
So is Romo playing Sunday or not? I've got Warner as well but it's a bye week so I had to pick up Brad Johnson just to get me through this weekend. God, I hate these 'game day' decisions with injuries (although having Buckhalter hasn't hurt).

Heh, I've got Romo and Westbrook/Buckhalter too. I'm not taking the chance on Romo. I've got burned once already this year trying to figure out whether to start Westbrook or Buckhalter.

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
So is Romo playing Sunday or not? I've got Warner as well but it's a bye week so I had to pick up Brad Johnson just to get me through this weekend. God, I hate these 'game day' decisions with injuries (although having Buckhalter hasn't hurt).

Said yesterday that Romo is going to dress but Johnson is going to start. Romo was having problems gripping the football. Probably had something to do with the wrap on his throwing hand.:biglaugh:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

I would never have picked up Johnson. here has to be someone better.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
ok, now I've got a real problem at QB. This whole Romo/Johnson thing is starting to sound iffy either way you go. Should I stick with starting Johnson with the risk that Romo could go in at any time or should I pick up the likes of Cassel or O'Sullivan and use them for one week. Pretty much a no win situation all the way around. Warner being on a bye this week really sucks.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
I would pick up Kerry Collins if he is still available. Going up against a terrible KC.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Little help for me as well. I need 3 of these receivers.

Randy Moss
Kevin Walter
Dwayne Bowe
Hines Ward

Surprisingly I'm thinking about sitting Moss.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
Little help for me as well. I need 3 of these receivers.

Randy Moss
Kevin Walter
Dwayne Bowe
Hines Ward

Surprisingly I'm thinking about sitting Moss.

Moss, Walter and Ward

Bowe against the Tennessee defense could be pretty rough.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
But then again with Larry Johnson sitting, the only way KC will likely score is with Bowe...

Maybe Nick Novak is the only way KC scores.

Tennessee has given up more rushing TDs (5) than passing TDs (1) this season.

For me it would be hard to sit Moss and Ward based on their opponents (Denver has given up 255.5 passing ypg and 9 passing TDs and Cincinnati 167.3 ypg and 7 TDs). Walter is an interesting play for the next few weeks. They play Detroit, Cincinnati, and Minnesota. Andre Johnson will get the bulk of the passing yards but Walter should also get his share.