Fan Hand Signals

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Don't forget, for some absurd reason Iowa does the gator chomp that Florida does. If we followed their lead, we could do the Atlanta Brave tomahawk chop, since it has nothing to do with our school or mascot.

Why the **** do they do that anyways? Paging CLARK...

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
If we were to have our own hand signal...

I've said before how our I-State logo is perfect for the middle finger salute. "STATE" has five letters, one for each finger, plus the big "I" extended middle finger.

L

LincolnWay187

I was driving back from the bars with a friend of mine. A guy on a crotch rocket sees his bumper sticker, gives him the Texas Tech guns up, then passes going 100mph. It is kind of cool being able to rep your school without having the tshirt on. I wouldve preferred having our Nobel prize winner throw up an ISU sign at the podium.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
I was driving back from the bars with a friend of mine. A guy on a crotch rocket sees his bumper sticker, gives him the Texas Tech guns up, then passes going 100mph. It is kind of cool being able to rep your school without having the tshirt on. I wouldve preferred having our Nobel prize winner throw up an ISU sign at the podium.

Who cares?

Hand signs are beyond dumb.