Fan Hand Signals

L

LincolnWay187

UT has the hook em horns, Baylor has the Claw, Tech has the guns up hand signal, TCU has the hornfrog sign, OSU has the pistols. My question is has Iowa State ever had one of these "gang member hand signals" for our team. If not, what would it be. Discuss. We need some new topics right!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
UT has the hook em horns, Baylor has the Claw, Tech has the guns up hand signal, TCU has the hornfrog sign, OSU has the pistols. My question is has Iowa State ever had one of these "gang member hand signals" for our team. If not, what would it be. Discuss. We need some new topics right!

Stick our middle fingers in the air and then swirl it around like a tornado!

Reactions: Doc

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
This could be ours

tumblr_lrisuu9L6H1qey7k0o1_400.gif

Reactions: Doc

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

We don't need hand signals - ISU fans are not that insecure in their fanhood.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I didn't realize that most schools in the conference had something

Baylor - claw
Kansas - wave the wheat
Kansas State - WC with the hand (wildcat)
Oklahoma State - pistols
TCU - horned frog
Texas - horns
Texas Tech - pistols

Do Oklahoma or West Virginia have something? If not then there is only 3 that don't. Not saying we need one, just interesting to me.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
We are way to far north and too educated for that crap. The only two that are even half decent are the horns and guns. If you tried to come up with something there would be a 99% chance of tcu type fail.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Witchita state has the best one. The shocker. Ring and middle finer. With the pinky being the shock part. Haha

L

LincolnWay187

I live in Texas. My Tech/UT/TCU friends ask me what ours is...I just said move your body like a Cyclone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The tornado is already a male stripper move. I don't know why we'd need a hand signal.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
If we were going to have a hand signal wouldn't it just be the victory/peace sign? Sort of resembles a funnel cloud...

Still prefer the rotating middle finger.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Do Oklahoma or West Virginia have something? If not then there is only 3 that don't. Not saying we need one, just interesting to me.

I don't know about Oklahoma but I doubt WV does seeing that they can't come up with a chant better than "Lets go Mountaineers" but I could be wrong.

brother bob

Feb 20, 2008
7 Seas of Rhye
Many, many years ago I remember my older brother having a screen printed t-shirt that had "Iowa State" on the top "Cyclones" on the bottom and sandwiched in the middle was a close fisted hand with the little finger up. I asked him what that was and he said it was a 'do-fer'...which I had no clue what that meant and then he showed me the and sign and then the middle finger and said "This (little finger) will do-fer this (middle finger). Still didn't get it until I was into my freshman year of high school, but that is the best that I can remember.