Dumbest thing you dealt with today?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Had three people in the last 48 hours come into the ED with a random object stuck up their butt.

PSA: if you’re going to stick something up your butt please make sure the object has a wider base so you don’t have a very embarrassing visit and one large bill.

That’s not fair. When you accidentally sit on something while randomly buck nekkid, you can’t know that the width of the base of the object. It’s just random luck of whether or not you’ll be able to get it out.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
This wasn't me but the gf. She is a vet tech. I am not making this up.

A few weeks ago, a super nice older lady came in with her puppy for just regular puppy checks, shots, etc. Happy jumpy friendly little guy. As they are talking, lady says "oh yes he is just so wonderful and friendly! And he has the cutest little outie belly button and just loves it when I give him kisses on it!"

It was a male puppy. It was not his cute belly button.

She and another gal had to leave the room, somewhere between mortified and overcome with laughter. They were like "how are we gonna tell this sweet old lady she's been fellating her puppy? and WHO is gonna do it?" They got a few others involved, and decided to make the vet deliver the news.

jbclone10

Apr 11, 2008
Denver, CO
Had three people in the last 48 hours come into the ED with a random object stuck up their butt.

PSA: if you’re going to stick something up your butt please make sure the object has a wider base so you don’t have a very embarrassing visit and one large bill.

"Butt" what if I fall a lot? good lord I'm a child when it comes to body humor. maybe the idiot I'm dealing with is in the mirror haha.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Why do you have an 18” dildo readily available?

Nevermind, I don’t need details.
Who says it mine? I have a key to JPs house. I just need to go up to his nightstand.

28696d57-d670-400f-aee6-ebb9c33b7dde_text.gif

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Being told to push the limits mechanically of or equipment by the manager who hasn’t operated any of the equipment in 5 plus years so that I have to work harder to un mess up everything while trying to do something totally dump. Aka trying to push soaking wet beans threw the process

HititHard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 11, 2009
A recip that decided to calve in a ******* swamp and then went ahead and pushed her uterus out in the mud hole.

• Wow
Reactions: RagingCloner

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Printer in one of our office locations needed a new drum kit. Approx $70 cost. IT manager says the IT department no longer supports company printers that are not leased. He claims they can get a new, leased printer instead. I said "what if the printer needed more ink? Would you replace that printer?" He says "of course, unless they buy the ink themselves"

I then placed an order for a new drum kit and rolled my eyes

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Printer in one of our office locations needed a new drum kit. Approx $70 cost. IT manager says the IT department no longer supports company printers that are not leased. He claims they can get a new, leased printer instead. I said "what if the printer needed more ink? Would you replace that printer?" He says "of course, unless they buy the ink themselves"

Can you place an order for a new IT manager?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

That's gold. Leased office printers are $$$ per month.

Reactions: Cyhig