Dumbest thing you dealt with today?

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
I haven't done the dumbest thing yet today because I'm on the fence with taking my wife to see Mean Girls at Stephen's.
I haven't watched that movie/play. Would I kill myself?
If the play is 70% as funny as the movie you'll have a blast. Seriously one of the funniest movies of all time and it really shouldn't even be categorized as a chick flick, IMHO.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'm pretty sure somewhere in the mountain of paperwork necessary to buy a property is a guarantee that nothing at all will ever change within a few miles of the property. It must be in there, otherwise there's not a logical explanation for how a lot of people act.
I'd just put a sign up that says, You could have bought the lot cry baby.

Reactions: Sparkplug

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
If the play is 70% as funny as the movie you'll have a blast. Seriously one of the funniest movies of all time and it really shouldn't even be categorized as a chick flick, IMHO.
The original or the new one?

goody2012

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2014
Everyone telling me how much the women's game has exploded and using stats like the get-in price for the men's Final Four vs women's Final Four as proof (ignoring that the capacity of the men's is 4x the women's)

Mar 21, 2021
I'm presently taking a AAA online driver education course to get a significant price break on my auto insurance. The course is so incredibly poorly done I can barely get through it.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I had to start this and have to hear if this type of thing is going on in your lives. Almost started this a couple days ago when I had to drive across town because a couple service technicians trying plug a stove into an outlet wasn't working. Got over there and they were trying to push the plug I upside down. Made me think of the scene in Idiocracy during the IQ tests when people were shoving round pegs into square holes.
Anyway, today I'm checking out at Dollar General. The cashier turns around and looks outside and says "Wow, it's really getting bad out there". I look out into a beautiful sunny day and say "no, it's Wednesday noon". Still didn't understand what I was talking about. I said "the sirens". He goes oh I didn't even notice them. What? He was perceiving something from one sense. Tricked his brain into thinking he was seeing something that wasn't happening, and didn't even know why.
Recreational THC is not without its drawbacks to society.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I'm presently taking a AAA online driver education course to get a significant price break on my auto insurance. The course is so incredibly poorly done I can barely get through it.
I got frustrated with the same course. My phone kept slipping out of my hand while I was taking left turns and I ended up selecting the wrong option.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I haven't seen (nor do I care to) the made for TV sequel. The 2004 original is phenomenal.
If he's talking about going to Stephens then I'm sure it's the musical version, which is what the new movie is based on. I watched it with my wife and daughters. It was pretty meh, but maybe the stage production is better. Not big into musicals myself.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I keep trying to remember which one of them is the funny one.
giphy.gif

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Hey, when go to leave for work in the morning and you find an 18” dildo super glued to your hood, just know…. It wasn’t me.

Why do you have an 18” dildo readily available?

Nevermind, I don’t need details.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Had three people in the last 48 hours come into the ED with a random object stuck up their butt.

PSA: if you’re going to stick something up your butt please make sure the object has a wider base so you don’t have a very embarrassing visit and one large bill.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Had three people in the last 48 hours come into the ED with a random object stuck up their butt.

PSA: if you’re going to stick something up your butt please make sure the object has a wider base so you don’t have a very embarrassing visit and one large bill.
Why do you have an 18” dildo readily available?

Nevermind, I don’t need details.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Hey, when go to leave for work in the morning and you find an 18” dildo super glued to your hood, just know…. It wasn’t me.

CF butterfly effect