Drake wins!! Wow!!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
The Drake doubters can put it on ice for a while.

I'm not on their bandwagon, but I do like seeing them do well. At least get someone from the state in tourney. Pretty amazing what they're doing so far - some of it without Young - who played/contributed tonight (surprisingly).

Plus - I got me some credits from this one. :)

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Now if they can beat Creighton at DM and Illinois State on the road, they should be in the NCAA.

Last edited:

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Unsure how this was going to turn out when in regulation Drake kept coming down and throwing up those 3's.....WOW...nice win though.

Anyone else watching the game thinking that the TV picture was so bad it reminded you of watching TV in the desert with an antenna in an old trailer......

Z

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Keno could win coach of the year. This Drake team is unreal. They find ways to win.

They are getting a lot of press in DSM.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
geesh...people are having a hard time recognizing sarcasm. I'm all for Drake...just mocking some threads that have been posted over the last couple weeks.

Good job Bulldogs!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Drake appears to be a strong finisher. Cox grabbed all the rebounds in the end. Creighton lost their leder when Stinnet foulded out. Dotzler made several mistakes tonight,

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
No. George Mason was a low seed that was damn-near not even in the tournament.

2 completely different stories.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
That is the kind of win that gets a team in the tourney, even if they don't win the conf. No ranked team has ever won at the qwest center. Drake plays great team basketball and they still aren't playing 100%. Young is still coming back and played with too much excitement tonight.

mkadl

Mar 17, 2006
Cornfield
Creighton lost their leader when Stinnet fouled out.

Glad he backed out of his commit..Mizzou and OSU would have been bad games for him to play in (if he had enrolled at ISU) , this board would have shredded him to bits. The over reaction about decommits on the FB board need to remember Stinnets play tonight and ignore him as we stroll to NCAA tourneys in the next few years

rte4st8

Official Drake Bandwagon Fans

Whats your reason to be on the Blue leather suit bandwagon?

My wife went to Drake and reminds me of it every month when we pay the student loans and a freind of mine used to take me to quite a few games for free but now expects me to pay since they are winning!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron