Downey over Dean and 5 other All Americans

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
PD2 seems really insecure, who is this special snowflake? And he's just hiding behind a screen name on the internet, bravo little man.

Also why is his picture two ugly scrawny guys, that's weird
PD2 & PD3 in Vegas.jpg
54/200/9.6% bring it on cup cake.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
And I don't care if you care...don't like it; don't read it; don't reply...just crawl back into your little troll hole.
"EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is awesome, please keep going.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I don't think we'll be taken any further off-course for a week or so.

Resume the conversation.

CYF5

Dec 15, 2013
And you think he just out of the blue decided to do that crap? You do realize that all four coaches have been dismissed; right? You also realize that PD3 was their only chance at scoring more than one point; right? There is always two sides to every story. It amazes me how the trolls who hide behind screen names seem to know everything about everything....just amazes me.

There are ALWAYS 2 sides to very story...So interested in your side to the following stories:

1. Getting kicked-off ISU team.
2. Getting kicked-off Nebraska team.
3. Getting kicked out of Mt. st. Joseph HS.
4. Leaving Loch Raven HS after one year.
5. Leaving North Country HS after he was not allowed to wrestle senior year due to legal cases.
6. Moving him to Orlando to wrestle at Oviedo HS, and being not allowed to wrestle.
7. Pleading guilty to Assault and spending 6 days in jail in HS.
8. Accused of assaulting 2 Navy Cadets.
9. Accused of dragging a 16 yr old drug dealer alongside a car.
10. Assaulting a student a breaking his own thumb right before wrestling season at Nebraska.

With that kind of baggage, he's gonna get a lot of interest with that one 5th place finish in 6 years since HS.

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
Sure he did...everyone but you knows it. Gotta play to win.

You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you? I clearly said he had the talent to be a NC, but he didn't have what it takes. You gotta have the whole package and he only had the talent, not the character, not the smarts.

Talent without character is like a race car without gas...character drives talent to greatness!

• Agree
Reactions: NYWRESTLER94

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
Na, I'd much rather shove it down your throats. Bunch of two-faced, fair weathered, phony ass trolls who hide behind screen names and pretend you know your asses from holes in the ground. Bunch of ****ies.
So we should back someone who talks **** about our team?

• Agree
Reactions: MeowingCows

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
World Teams Trials Qualifier....comical. LOL

And you and your son continue to be pathetic. Maturity, learn it. Keep pumping your chest and living vicariously through your son, because soon, those days are over.

Last edited:

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
pd (2/3)
tenor.gif

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Just by reading what you type PD2, it's no wonder why your son acts the way he does. You let that kid run your life and do whatever he wants. Why is it never his fault that he failed success at Iowa State? Pat made excuses all year and then wants to wrestle at Nationals. You constantly complain about the Paulson's booting your son off the team but Pat made his own bed. Sorry to say but ISU doesn't play the game of "win at all costs", you earn your right to play here at ISU and it's clear your son didn't earn that right.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
They deserved to be let go...only an idiot would release a national title contender one week before Big 12s...via Twitter. They didn't even have the balls to tell him to his face. You all think the Downeys just lay down like little ******* and keep their mouths shut. I'm glad you were rooting for him in Vegas...really. No-one takes away our freedom of speech. All my posts are geared towards getting the two faced trolls to swallow their tongues. Suck it up, snow flakes.

One of the biggest things they did wrong was recruiting your son in the first place. Just a terrible decision. He should have been gone far sooner than he was.