Downey over Dean and 5 other All Americans

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Great performance by Pat. He wrestled the way everyone on here knew he was capable of.

I think everyone here is over him at this point. ISU got the outcome it needed and things are turning around. Good luck to him wherever he lands. Hope he does get that masters degree somewhere.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Really? Seems they hung themselves...huh? He's still enrolled, still eligible, getting offers out the wazzoo...we're good, shadow. You can't keep us down...they've been trying for the past ten years...it doesn't work. I hope you can say Masters degree and NCAA champ, because that's what's coming next year, pal.
Great, start pursuing them and leave the rest of us the f*** alone. The last thing we need in a grown-a** man living vicariously through his son and then making a point to brag about it on the f***ing internet. Absolutely s***-worthlessly pathetic. Go flex his d*** for him on someone else's forum.

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
Really? Seems they hung themselves...huh? He's still enrolled, still eligible, getting offers out the wazzoo...we're good, shadow. You can't keep us down...they've been trying for the past ten years...it doesn't work. I hope you can say Masters degree and NCAA champ, because that's what's coming next year, pal.
Will wait and see how it all plays out. After all, you said he'd be an NCAA champ this year. Don't care if he had the wrestling talent to do it, he didn't have what it takes to be champ this year!

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu

The only people trying to keep you and your son down are you and your son.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
Looks like the tool shed is missing a couple of tools an old one and a newer one. Hope your son pulls his head out of his rear and becomes a contribution to society vs. a drain.

I also hope you find another hobby someday soon as your son's wrestling career will end.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MeowingCows

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

It doesn't surprise me that he is generating interest from other schools. I'm looking forward to seeing where the offers come from. And watching the next chapter in this saga.

I may have my concerns about how he went about things, but it is his life and he is clearly living it the way he wants to. Hope it works out well for him.

Reactions: Angie and PD2

Help Support Us

Become a patron