Downey over Dean and 5 other All Americans

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Will wait and see how it all plays out. After all, you said he'd be an NCAA champ this year. Don't care if he had the wrestling talent to do it, he didn't have what it takes to be champ this year!

Sure he did...everyone but you knows it. Gotta play to win.

• Dislike
Reactions: FDclone

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
LOL, wow. Hope I'm not this much of a tool in 20 years...

And I don't know what you're trying to prove with your 'hiding behind a keyboard' schtick. You can PM me if you want my name, but I don't know what that's going to get ya. It's not like we're all sitting here saying we wanna fight you (ya know, because we're actually grown ass adults, who can function in society..)

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

And I don't know what you're trying to prove with your 'hiding behind a keyboard' schtick. You can PM me if you want my name, but I don't know what that's going to get ya. It's not like we're all sitting here saying we wanna fight you (ya know, because we're actually grown ass adults, who can function in society..)
Wrestling is life bro.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

can I pm you for your avatar's name?

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
can I pm you for your avatar's name?

That's Ms Minka Kelly, I have no problem sharing her info publicly

minka-kelly-15715.jpg

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
I'm saying anything is possible.
Is it correct that for Patrick to wrestle at another school he needs to graduate and then be accepted or whatever it would be as a grad transfer ? Is Iowa State the only D1 school he can wrestle for as an undergrad ? Not trying to be an ass just want to understand where he stands with NCAA eligibility.

Reactions: PD2

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Is it correct that for Patrick to wrestle at another school he needs to graduate and then be accepted or whatever it would be as a grad transfer ? Is Iowa State the only D1 school he can wrestle for as an undergrad ? Not trying to be an ass just want to understand where he stands with NCAA eligibility.

Correct; ISU is the only school where he'll get in a full season. All other schools require that he graduate...thus, we're back to wrestling only in the Spring semester. There are some other f'd up caveats, as well.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Twitter Tool...show your face and name...

If you were smart enough to figure out how to PM, I'd tell ya.

But again, you're going to be disappointed. I'm just an average guy, not sure what you're going to gain from knowing my name.. (& picture, apparently.. weirdo)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron