Do you think you guys can stop Kendall Wright?

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wv6Lq1GsjU]YouTube - 2009 Sept 5 Baylor vs Wake Forest Kendall Wright highlight[/ame]

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
We just got blasted by our in-state rival. Probably not the time to be coming over here talking smack. GO AWAY PLEASE!

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
Are you guys wearing the white helmets all year or was that a one game deal, as much as I hate to admit it - they look pretty sweet.

it will be an alternate as the green have been. expect to see it again. and word is we're going all gold for the texas game.

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
Geez just having some Big 12 conversation. I was hoping you would beat Iowa. I hate Iowa. But I do have to laugh at the Clones that would rather have Arnaud over Griffin, that was freakin' hilarious!

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Geez just having some Big 12 conversation. I was hoping you would beat Iowa. I hate Iowa. But I do have to laugh at the Clones that would rather have Arnaud over Griffin, that was freakin' hilarious!

You don't want to talk about the Big 12, you want to talk about Baylor. And guess what, most on here could care less about Baylor. Out of all the Big12 teams, I can tell you I would rather beat almost all of them over Baylor, the only other one might be A&M. I realize you have a bye, we don't, we have four games before you. We can talk about Baylor when the time comes.

Last edited:

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL

There is a difference in having some big 12 conversation and your unprovoked "highlight" videos with actual "conversation" attached. You know we just got beat and as a fanbase a little on edge so you come and and make yourself and your school/team look like ignorant morons. Please go away and if you feel that you MUST stick around, please class up a bit. It would be nice to get a bit of some insight from a fan of another Big 12 school, but you provide us with no actual insight, analysis or adult thoughts. Thank you and goodbye

LeSchmick

Dec 14, 2008
Urbandale

As mentioned before, you're not talking Big12, you're talking about Baylor. Also, you come off as very arrogant when you antagonize with your thread titles that say "do you think you can really....". You're a **** and you wonder why we hate you. :dull:

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
Yes... we can stop Kendall Wright and anyone else on the Baylor roster... but we don't care right now. We're focusing on Kent St. Come back in a few weeks and we'll tell you why you suck and why you're still Baylor.

come on, got to admit that was a pretty cool play though.

oddly familiar to the play at 0:14 here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Mrk71lVdM]YouTube - Baylor Football 2008 Highlights[/ame]

Help Support Us

Become a patron