• Total voters

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Only occasionally. If I do, it's got to not taste like coffee - a mocha or a latte or something.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I started drinking coffee just in the last year, but now I gots to have it.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
My organization decided the best cost-saving measure they could take would be to remove all coffee machines from every office throughout the footprint. Stupid stupid stupid.

So I went out and got a single cup coffee pod things... one of the best purchases of my life.

Reactions: Bobby45

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Order beans from Cafe Grumpy in Brooklyn or Half-Wit Roasters in Chicago. Daily prep is either pour-over or aero press, measured on scale. I'm a coffee snob... But I only drink one cup a day.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I love the smell of coffee, enjoy walking down the coffee isle at the store, but my word does it taste terrible. So no, i dont drink it.

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
Never have been able to stomach coffee. I use to work construction with my grandpa as "the clean up guy" when I was a kid. On really hot days cleaning up shingle tear offs during the summer I would run out of water sometimes and he would offer up his cold coffee that he made at like 5 that morning. Just ruined it for me! I use to down energy drinks like it was my job but have since stopped drinking those even. I will now have a cappucino here and there but mostly just water and the occasional pop.

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
Mtn Dew is my poison. When I went to Canada this last fall on a fly in for a week I drank coffee for the first time. Needed to do something to get my caffeine up there with the weight restrictions I couldn't bring a supply of dew.

CyOps

Jul 12, 2010
Lincoln
I drink enough coffee to know that someone didn't empty yesterday's left over coffee before making more this morning.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Over my dead body will I drink coffee. Some morning juice (grape, apple, orange) wakes me up and past that just about anything cold will keep me alert.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I drink it every day at work. Skip Saturday, and since Wifeypoo wants de-caf (what's the point??) I make a half-decaf on Sunday (and don't tell her).

Used to drink it all day at work, but I cut back to just morning a few years ago, with no after-effects.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
I drink it every day at work. Skip Saturday, and since Wifeypoo wants de-caf (what's the point??) I make a half-decaf on Sunday (and don't tell her).

Used to drink it all day at work, but I cut back to just morning a few years ago, with no after-effects.

Agree, I have no idea how people can drink decaf coffee.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Never ever drank it until halfway through my summer internship a few years ago. Was a pretty good morning person on the farm, but sitting in a chair at 8am does not keep me awake. Got used to the company machine's cafe mocha.......then they switched machines and the new one tasted even worse than the old one. Never thought I'd get used to it, but 3monthsish later, here I am.

I only drink half a cup, and I just skip it on days the machine is broken. Did have it a few times outside of work right before the time change and when we had to drive long distances in the early AM.