Details on how to watch Tyrese Haliburton in the FIBA U19 World Cup

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
TH is a good passer that passes to get a guy a good shot, whereas a lot of the other guys were trying to thread the needle to get a dunk or a spectacular play.
I couldn't agree more. He reminded me of Sophomore Monte Morris, always looking to distribute. He looked good although I'd feel better about next year if he was able to hunt his shot some in this tourney. But he's so calm on the ball and on defense, he gets his hands on so many balls.

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Great first half by TH, Weber has figured out why CSP could never take TH out of the game last year. Fun to watch him play well and be a leader for the USA team.

TH is clearly the best player on the court today. There are a lot of THT and LW type players on the USA team.

It is surprisingly good to watch a game with no announcers!

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
A couple of great jumping the passing lane steals to start the 3rd quarter, and then finishes it with a no look pass.

Fran F. is going to have plenty of talking points for Haliburton after this tournament.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
All of these US players are electric on the break but the half court offense needs Tyrese to look good.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Haliburton has been the best player on the court and I don't think that's just me being a homer.

Yeah, he was definitely the best player today. His line seems like fantasy. You couldn't dream up a better point guard stat line than that.

34 points
89% FG
8 Assists
5 Steals
1 TO

• Winner
Reactions: CTTB78 and Peter

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Haliburton has been the best player on the court and I don't think that's just me being a homer.

I agree and so does the coaching staff. Not sure of the minutes played but TH has to be one of the leaders.

Too bad Prohm can't spot talent or recruit ....

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I agree and so does the coaching staff. Not sure of the minutes played but TH has to be one of the leaders.

Too bad Prohm can't spot talent or recruit ....

He’s gotta grow on the sidelines, but he’s a good man and kids seem to like playing for him, even Cam.

Help Support Us

Become a patron