Derrick Willies leaving Iowa

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Wait, so you are using one of the worst rainy days I can recall in a long time for that argument? Against one of the worst D1 schools in the country?
But when an image like this one is shown below you'll say, that's because there was a snowstorm!!!
EP-302039962.jpg

You are comparing CMC football to Lickliter basketball? Wow, that is a big insult to CMC, even I wouldn’t go his low.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The fact of the matter is that we post on a forum that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by posters with guts. Who's gonna do it? @GTO, @CyTwins, @BCClone, @MeowingCows, @laminak, @JP4CY, and @BigLame have a greater responsibility than we could possibly fathom. And their existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible, *saves CycloneFanatic poster's brain cells*. We want them on that wall. We need them on that wall.
X1K9o_f-maxage-0.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You are comparing CMC football to Lickliter basketball? Wow, that is a big insult to CMC, even I wouldn’t go his low.
You're selective idiotic reading strikes again.
No, its because Iowa fans used weather as an excuse for the **** attendance in that dungeon.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You're selective idiotic reading strikes again.
No, its because Iowa fans used weather as an excuse for the **** attendance in that dungeon.

No, it wasn’t the weather, it was Lickball.

So rain keeps away Clone fans? Hawk fans tailgated in the rain for Illinois and still put 65k+ in the stands. That was a piss poor showing by Clone fans last Saturday. You can try to put lipstick on that pig, but it is still a pig.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: breck53 and Rural

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
He was one of Iowa's best WRs but Kirk never played him because he chooses to play worse players instead of the better ones and he ended up at Texas Tech

You really pay close attention to Iowa. It is really strange.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You being on an ISU site is strange in general. I barely even lurk on Iowa boards that are filled with ISU talk let alone post on them

You post on them pretending to be an Iowa fan (Hawk5656).

It is a sickness for you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
.... The whole fake ID thing will stop if ISU wasn’t pathetic.....

Ah yes, ITFID. What bowl game will the hoks go to this year, which they won't belong in, to make it six years in a row that they get their a$$ kicked?