Dendy out??? (No)

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Re: Dendy out???

There is obviously some validity to the rumor that he has gone home. However, what typically happens is people want to come out like they know more than everyone else and say things that have absolutely zero credibility. Its just another day on the message boards.
Sounds like you're just incredibly jealous that people heard it before you.
I guess maybe we should just stop sharing information on the message board, let you hear it the good old fashioned way when it comes out in the Rag on Tuesday next week.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006

I DO want mcc's sig pic. I don't have any type of premium memberships, and the guy I heard it from really is on campus and seems to know some people close to the program. If that's stealing premium info, lock me up and throw away the key.
Dude, take a chill pill...:wink: Just messing with you, sunshine.

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006

If you follow him on Facebook or Twitter it sounds like he knocked someone up and married them. That's just a guess based on what he has said in 140 chars or less.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

Sounds like you're just incredibly jealous that people heard it before you.
I guess maybe we should just stop sharing information on the message board, let you hear it the good old fashioned way when it comes out in the Rag on Tuesday next week.

Oh yes, extremely jealous that people heard it before me! :jimlad:

I have zero insiders and get every single bit of my "insider" information from people on this website. That being said, a majority of the people who claim they have insider info turn out to be worthless.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

Oh yes, extremely jealous that people heard it before me! :jimlad:

I have zero insiders and get every single bit of my "insider" information from people on this website. That being said, a majority of the people who claim they have insider info turn out to be worthless.
Like Stoops is the new ND coach?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

If you follow him on Facebook or Twitter it sounds like he knocked someone up and married them. That's just a guess based on what he has said in 140 chars or less.

It's surprising that it took this long for someone to realize that. I'd bet a lot that is what happened.

Hopefully he and the wife realize that what is best for the kid is getting an education. Best way to get an education is to play basketball. Best way to play basketball is at Iowa State.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield

Iowa State basketball: Dendy's status for Sunday's game uncertain

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...ll-Dendy-s-status-for-Sunday-s-game-uncertain

It's official. The guy from Casey's (Mike Green Cyclone Men's Basketball Media Relations) just called it in to Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register.

Sounds to me from this is that he more than likely out for the Bradley game but that is it. Didn't say anything about losing him for the season or anything. If that is the case this is really not THAT big of a deal...sure, I'd love him to go this weekend but it's not the end of the world to lose a guy off your bench for a game.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines

Sounds to me from this is that he more than likely out for the Bradley game but that is it. Didn't say anything about losing him for the season or anything. If that is the case this is really not THAT big of a deal...sure, I'd love him to go this weekend but it's not the end of the world to lose a guy off your bench for a game.

Those were my feels exactly. I hope it's just a minor thing and that he'll be back next week for the north dakota game.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

except he isn't your average "guy off the bench." He really is a game changer.

Reactions: cyfanatic

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008

Can we get someone to cross reference his facebook and twitter status with his my space page (jimlad). In all seriousness, let's hope he gets his personal issues taken care of and arrives back in the near future. He is a key part of the team if we want any hopes of making the dance. If he did get his gf or wife pregnant, I applaud him for being a man and taking care of his business and hopefully he can return with his family and finish his career and get a degree.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

Actually...we need him ready to go DURING the break. This is such a crucial part of the season, we need these 3 games...plus lots of time to practice, gel and play limited games. All while getting healthy. If this is true...having Dendy gone, is a HUGE loss. He is the X factor.

With all this being said...got to deal with his family or issues first.

I totally agree. +1.

The next four weeks will tell the tale of the tape for this team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron