Dendy out??? (No)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Re: Dendy out???

Well, hopefully it's nothing serious so he'll come back focused and healthy after a little time off. We'll need him ready to go after break.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL

I've heard as much too. Sounds like it's totally personal reasons. Nothing to do with a fall out with the team.

Thats reassuring to hear from a bball perspective, best of luck to him in what ever he needs to do.

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

Maybe it can be discussed because it's not a rumor?

The point I was making was that the poster I quoted interjected a falling out with the team as a possible reason. Based on the original post, that is entirely rumor.

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny

Well, hopefully it's nothing serious so he'll come back focused and healthy after a little time off. We'll need him ready to go after break.

Actually...we need him ready to go DURING the break. This is such a crucial part of the season, we need these 3 games...plus lots of time to practice, gel and play limited games. All while getting healthy. If this is true...having Dendy gone, is a HUGE loss. He is the X factor.

With all this being said...got to deal with his family or issues first.

Reactions: Wesley

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL

The point I was making was that the poster I quoted interjected a falling out with the team as a possible reason. Based on the original post, that is entirely rumor.

All I said is I HOPE...

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines

From what I know, it sounds more like family/personal issues (not discluding grades). Hopefully everything works out for him.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

Out for the next game? rest of the semester? out for good? Anything more detailed?

Dang.