DC Extended Universe

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I think a new season of Titans is coming to HBO. It's a show that I've really enjoyed at points and been really frustrated by so hopefully this season is more consistent

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I think a new season of Titans is coming to HBO. It's a show that I've really enjoyed at points and been really frustrated by so hopefully this season is more consistent

In general, I like Titans, but yes, it has been SUPER inconsistent. I've really dug certain things they've done, but have not liked at all others. Last season for Titans was no different.

• Agree
Reactions: CloniesForLife

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
In general, I like Titans, but yes, it has been SUPER inconsistent. I've really dug certain things they've done, but have not liked at all others. Last season for Titans was no different.
First 2 episodes we're good. Some pretty dark stuff. I'm definitely interested to see where this season goes.

• Informative
Reactions: Triggermv

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
First 2 episodes we're good. Some pretty dark stuff. I'm definitely interested to see where this season goes.

Good to hear. It will be a bit before I get to this season of Titans. Likely when they are all out and I can just hammer through. Last season got VERY dark at times too.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

This has me intrigued as to what he is talking about. I'm hoping it is a Justice League 2 that brings back Batfleck. Regardless, a happy Jason Mamoa makes me happy.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Finished watching Sandman recently and ended up pretty "meh" on the series overall. Granted, I've never read the Sandman comics, so I have no previous ties to the series. I was really digging the first couple episodes and really liked the Morpheus actor. However, I found myself liking the show less and less with every subsequent episode. By the end, I was ready for the series to be done and I don't think I will be back for S2. With that said, the visuals were spectacular throughout.

• Agree
Reactions: CloniesForLife

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Finished watching Sandman recently and ended up pretty "meh" on the series overall. Granted, I've never read the Sandman comics, so I have no previous ties to the series. I was really digging the first couple episodes and really liked the Morpheus actor. However, I found myself liking the show less and less with every subsequent episode. By the end, I was ready for the series to be done and I don't think I will be back for S2. With that said, the visuals were spectacular throughout.
Yeah it started off pretty good but then was pretty up and down imo. If I'm remembering right

Reactions: Triggermv

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I liked the episode where he befriended the guy who would live forever. The rest were a bit of a snooze.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Suck!!! If true. Just when it seemed everything was coming together in the right direction, this would totally upend everything, and make a lot of people like me super disappointed.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I have more faith in Gunn than I do Patty Jenkins. I support the moves.