Cyclones Ranked 24th

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Also, how come ISU never suspended the three guys that were supposed to be suspended for the first game?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Which I thought they got their money back if they wanted to. Had some ISU friends tell me they got their money back when given the option.

I know a ton of ISU season ticket holders and none of them requested their money back. The people that would have would have been very very minimal

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I know a ton of ISU season ticket holders and none of them requested their money back. The people that would have would have been very very minimal

It was the non-season ticket holders that got their money back.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Also, how come ISU never suspended the three guys that were supposed to be suspended for the first game?
SInce we are asking questions...can you tell me what the status of Connor's playing time after his atrocious behavior Friday after losing to Bucky? I am confident "Right Way" Fran will not tolerate disappointing behavior from his son.

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
This thread lol. So is this a good example of Hawk fan base or does it take a "special" kind of fan to register on another team's website for a pissing contest?

JFC go back to Hawk Nation or wherever and talk about your own team/bowl. No one here gives a **** what you think.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
SInce we are asking questions...can you tell me what the status of Connor's playing time after his atrocious behavior Friday after losing to Bucky? I am confident "Right Way" Fran will not tolerate disappointing behavior from his son.

Have no idea. Haven't seen anything on that.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
It was the non-season ticket holders that got their money back.

My email from the AD said they would transfer SDSU tickets to either K-State or Drake. They said they were not refunding, which was consistent from week one.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

Why do you care? They were suspended for the first game, the game started and was called because of the weather and Campbell made the decision to un-suspend them.

Now I realize these three did horrible things: OWI-first offense, striking an unattended vehicle, failure to have a valid license and not having insurance, driving with a suspended license after and violation of team policy.

How about you worry about how Ferentz handles his team and we will worry about how Campbell handles his team?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
This thread right now...

giphy.gif

bear24

Aug 7, 2018
We got our tickets refunded when we realized the replacement game was on deer hunting weekend. The wife had to spend a lot of time on the phone in order to do so. I am guessing not many people put in the effort to get the money back.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Well, that’s your biased opinion. The rest of the nation other than the biased AP and CFP voters thinks Iowa is better, along with every unbiased computer ranking and metric. What would all those statistics and metrics know, over the uneducated opinion of a troll on an inferior team’s website?
That's definitely the first time I've ever heard someone say voters are biased towards Iowa State.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
We got our tickets refunded when we realized the replacement game was on deer hunting weekend. The wife had to spend a lot of time on the phone in order to do so. I am guessing not many people put in the effort to get the money back.

I had some friends that did the same thing.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Crazy its been 3 straight years the B1g champ hasn't made the playoffs, does anyone outside of the BTN respect that league?
In case anyone was wondering, a B1G team hasn't scored a point in the Playoff since 1/12/15, the first year of it. They've had two games in the CFP since then, both of which were shutouts and lost by 30+ points.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron