Cyclone T-Shirts

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I would think that pic would be okay to PM to people who requested it (as long as they are 18!)...

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I made these 2 t shirts in my past. TGalaxy said ISU wouldnt let them do the HWKIH8R hirt since it was negative towards another univ. The other one I hand drew my frosh year on a white tshirt with negative remarks about Tim Dwight and the Heisman award.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Some shirt slogan ideas for Cyclone Alley:

0-26. Who cares? I play defense.
Home of Rashon the Rocket Man
The Jiri is Still Out to Beat You
Breaking you down with Brackins
Hilton - Home of the Song that we forgot the words for
Hilton - Not Paris, just Ames
Drink our KoolAide - You will like it
BP is more than an Oil Company
Our Johnson can score more than Yours
McD is more than fast food
Not your Wayne's Team
OSU is no Ohio State
Fly High with the Boys of Cy

Last edited:

cydswipe

Jun 12, 2007
Maquoketa, Iowa
I've always wanted a simple cardinal shirt with the words "Hilton Magic" in bigger yellow letters on the front. Every ISU fan/Alum could wear that wherever they watch and cheer from. It could be yellow with cardinal lettering as well.

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I definitely like the idea of a yellow shirt with red lettering or a red shirt with yellow lettering saying "Hilton Magic." Simple, yet powerful.

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA
I've always wanted a simple cardinal shirt with the words "Hilton Magic" in bigger yellow letters on the front. Every ISU fan/Alum could wear that wherever they watch and cheer from. It could be yellow with cardinal lettering as well.

I definitely like the idea of a yellow shirt with red lettering or a red shirt with yellow lettering saying "Hilton Magic." Simple, yet powerful.

I absolutely agree, and am a little disappointed that these haven't happened already. :sad:

Better late than never, though. :smile:

I live in CA, and I would love to rock a "Hilton Magic" t-shirt around here.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron