Alert: Cyclone Fanatic - YOUR racehorse in action today

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
So, Cyclone Fanatic watch party at PM for the horse's first race there?!

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I am going to need audio clips from the track announcer. Especially when Cyclone Fanatic goes to the rail coming down the home stretch for the win. :notworthy::notworthy:

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I am proud to announced that this site's owner, Jason Loutsch owns a racehorse named Cyclone Fanatic that will be racing today at Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs, Ark.

True story. This is not a joke.

The best news is that after this weekend, Cyclone Fanatic the horse will be shipped up to Prairie where he will compete all summer long! This will the most popular horse in Iowa history.

Again, he's in action today. You need proof?

Click on the link below and go down to race five.

Oaklawn Park | Oaklawn Park Entries | Oaklawn Park Horse Racing Entries

You'll be able to check that site out later on today to see how he does. I'm going to get some pictures of him and get some more information to you all when he gets to Iowa.
Let us know when we can slap the cash down on it at Prairie Meadows.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
I am going to need audio clips from the track announcer. Especially when Cyclone Fanatic goes to the rail coming down the home stretch for the win. :notworthy::notworthy:

Terry Wallace, the track announcer is actually really good, so it would be quite awesome to hear this happen. I know there are some local radio stations that broadcast the race calls live, not sure if there is an online stream for it, but sure would be cool.

Edit to add live stream link
http://www.oaklawn.com/Broadcast/Live_Oaklawn_Audio

Last edited:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I heard the horse was thinking about transfering after the racing season though. The horse is homesick and wants to return to Arkansas.

Also before I bet on Cyclone fanatic the horse I need to know if Coach PR is going to give the horse a motivational speach. Thanks

nickwc

Mar 27, 2007
Denver, CO
i would almost bet that the cyclone fanatic horse will pull up lame with an injury in the time that i go down to bet at pm. that is just our luck.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
What a great name for a horse. Jason might be a little embarassed by this but having watched Jason grow up and become the great young man he is, we can all be so proud that he owns this site. He suffered a terrible loss in his young life and became one of the best all around athletes in the history of Ankeny high school sports, and imo the best. Don't mean to be sappy, just thought cyclone fanatics might want to know a little something about this fine young man who's clone to the bone.

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
and became one of the best all around athletes in the history of Ankeny high school sports, and imo the best.

I wouldn't go that far. He was a very good baseball player. I think Todd Sears was on his team hitting like 500 that year.

How old are you CYKOFAN? I grew up in Ankeny. Graduated in 1990 and am still friends with a lot of guys from Ankeny. I know Jason and his brother. Played cards with them a few times. We have a lot of mutual friends. The other part owner of this site is from Ankeny also.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
BigCojones-I'm old. Jason's dad and I were good friends and we played years of fastpitch softball together. His mom is still a very dear friend of my wife. I know Ankeny has had a lot of athletes go on to do great things in one sport, but the reason I put Jason near the top is because he was so good in 3 sports. I think I'm accurate in this that Jason was all state in football (full offer to UNI), was on the all tournament basketball team, and won some award as the best baseball player in the state. I can't remember any Ankeny athlete with those kind of achievements in 3 sports. JMO.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron