Curtis Stinson Jr 2025 Recruit

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Can we please just get a guy like this early and not have to sweat it out to the end, going up against blue bloods?

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
If you get too far ahead of those skis you’re going to face plant lol.
Yah I get that and I'm not asking that he commit right now. I'm just saying other schools seem to get these legacy type guys all the time, where it doesn't seem like they have to compete with anyone else.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Yah I get that and I'm not asking that he commit right now. I'm just saying other schools seem to get these legacy type guys all the time, where it doesn't seem like they have to compete with anyone else.
in the present day of NIL, I'm not so sure there will be a 'for-sure way' to lock a guy in for an early commitment.

• Agree
Reactions: Prone2Clone

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Nope mom was on the swim team at ISU. The aunt was on the wbb team. Nickie was the aunt don't know the mom's name.
Jamie.
Nicky, his aunt, was a top swimmer too.

Those Ankeny teams were dominant

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Are we even recruiting him? I have seen nothing from any of the services. His dad might be my favorite player of all time so trust me I want this to happen.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Are we even recruiting him? I have seen nothing from any of the services. His dad might be my favorite player of all time so trust me I want this to happen.
Only Missouri is linked to him on 247. Doubt theres a ton of info out. When most are looking at the 2023 class still

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Legitimately, I don’t know who you would put above McCaffery. His size alone requires a little respect and he plays for a good AAU team. I’m not saying he is amazing, but probably deserves his spot at this point.
His prior two sons being top 3 in the state was a joke. Connor averages less than a point per game and was a 4 star recruit