Concert talk: Are you middle aged and missed the Warped Tour?

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I had all the warp tour albums growing up, graduated high school is 2002.

This looks awesome!

I was bummed first time looking at the lineup as I didn't see Less Than Jake, then saw them the second time around!

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Man so much good stuff on there, would be most excited for Offspring as I've never seen them. They have a deep library.

Zebrahead would be awesome to see too, I figured they were more of just a socal thing so great to see them on there!

Too much emo rock though, replace them with Jimmy Eat World and Reel Big Fish.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I feel like we are all sleeping on Michelle branch and we're not ready to talk about that. That being said I have no idea what songs are hers and what songs are Vanessa carltons. Also say anything is underrated

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I feel like we are all sleeping on Michelle branch and we're not ready to talk about that. That being said I have no idea what songs are hers and what songs are Vanessa carltons. Also say anything is underrated

She had a good number of big songs back in the early 00s that people forget about.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Too much emo rock though, replace them with Jimmy Eat World and Reel Big Fish.

Honestly, I saw goldfinger on there and was hoping i'd keep reading and see Reel Big Fish since they've toured together in the past.

Been waiting for them to go out on tour again, I don't think they have since the pandemic started.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014

The Wreckers album is top notch.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Honestly, I saw goldfinger on there and was hoping i'd keep reading and see Reel Big Fish since they've toured together in the past.

Been waiting for them to go out on tour again, I don't think they have since the pandemic started.

Reel Big Fish was the anthem of my childhood. I can’t believe I’ve never seen them live. If anyone has seen a Volvo blasting Turn the Radio Off around Ankeny, that’s me.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I will buying tickets this week to see Blink in Chicago. DGAF I saw this and I am in.

Same. Although, not a big fan of stadium/large venue shows, I’m excited to see Tom back. Saw Blink a few years ago at a small 1000 capacity venue in Chicago and it was one of the best shows I’ve been to.

I’m hoping to swing the Vegas festival.
Would love to see about 1/3 of those bands.

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
Is this the same location as the Mandalay Bay shooting or did they repurpose that site?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
"Hey we should go to this festival." -me
"Ugh" -wife
"What" -me
"If Hot Topic was a concert." -wife

e7136a5d-c8ec-4ee6-98d7-c852fc85321b_text.gif