[COMMITTED] ‘21 6’4” Saf Malik Verdon

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Any thoughts on what position Malik might play at Iowa State? Looks like he plays safety and QB for his high school. Very gifted athlete. His high school plays some of the best football programs around Cincinnati and he stands out on film.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Any thoughts on what position Malik might play at Iowa State? Looks like he plays safety and QB for his high school. Very gifted athlete. His high school plays some of the best football programs around Cincinnati and he stands out on film.

With that listed 6’4” 202 frame and athleticism, he looks like a guy who’ll mature into a linebacker. Kinda reminds me of Kaden Johnson, the St. Paul kid who wound up signing with Wisconsin last year.

Or maybe a bigger Craig McDonald. Either way, hope we get him!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
With that listed 6’4” 202 frame and athleticism, he looks like a guy who’ll mature into a linebacker. Kinda reminds me of Kaden Johnson, the St. Paul kid who wound up signing with Wisconsin last year.

Or maybe a bigger Craig McDonald. Either way, hope we get him!
Star?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Can you see the confidence score if you aren't a VIP member? I wasn't sure so didn't want to say anything about that.
I'm not sure either and that's why i didn't give specific numbers. Someone here will have to tell us, I guess.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Can you see the confidence score if you aren't a VIP member? I wasn't sure so didn't want to say anything about that.
I can see it on the front page list of CB’s nationally, and I’m not a paid member. Swain moved his up to 8. The other guy is a 6–probably because Iowa also offered him.

Reactions: DSMCy

Help Support Us

Become a patron