Commercials that need to be shot into the sun

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
I was ready a long time ago for the stupid Progressive ads about young parents to be shot into the sun along time ago. Who appointed that guy as the arbiter of proper behavior for young homeowners anyway?

Making it worse is that the 'young homeowner' with the beard looks like he's in his 40s. Young??

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The Oscars usually out-commercial the Super Bowl by a mile.

I don't care for awards shows outside of the 'in memoriam' piece but the commercials tend to be pretty good.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
All of the Haribo gummie bear commercials with baby talk are terrible, but the new one with the two football players makes me want to punch my TV.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I really hate those Nissan/NCAA tourney commercials with all of the mascots running around and driving the official NCAA automaker's cars. Probably was fine the first 5 times they played them but when I watch as many games as I can and they play one of them at every commercial break with the same song in both of them...

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Saw a truly mind-boggling commercial last night. Different guys with two excessively hairy mini-mes in front of each of them, walking, standing, all as a "team". Yup - commercial for manscaping "the boys".

And I am SO sick of the full body deoderants. I don't care if you want your balls to smell like your pits. Take a damn shower.

Cmonwhatarewedoinghereman

Jul 26, 2023
I really hate those Nissan/NCAA tourney commercials with all of the mascots running around and driving the official NCAA automaker's cars. Probably was fine the first 5 times they played them but when I watch as many games as I can and they play one of them at every commercial break with the same song in both of them...

I love the one where the hawkeye mascot is driving. Sure hope it knows not to drive to the NIT instead.

• Haha
Reactions: VeloClone

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
Saw a truly mind-boggling commercial last night. Different guys with two excessively hairy mini-mes in front of each of them, walking, standing, all as a "team". Yup - commercial for manscaping "the boys".

And I am SO sick of the full body deoderants. I don't care if you want your balls to smell like your pits. Take a damn shower.
You should love these then. Genuinely hurl worthy, and doctors say full on genuinely harmful BS.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron