Commercials that need to be shot into the sun

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'm not saying they should be shot into the sun but those Planet Fitness commercials with Megan Thee Stallion are weird.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The guy trying to be Michael Buffer on that Zoom commercial, just needs punched right in his suck hole. Hearing him got “ZOOOOOO…..” through the whole commercial, just made me yell “STFU” at the TV.
Saw this for the very first time yesterday. Mrs. Velo was in the kitchen and could only hear it. She said, "What is that? That is so annoying!" I can't disagree with her.

• Agree

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I'm not entirely certain why I hate this current ad from IKEA so much. But I seriously, seriously hate this ad. There just seems to be such a disconnect between who they really are, and who they're trying to be here. The folksy voiceover guy, the slow countryfied piano, the B-roll of small homes in tightly knit neighborhoods. None of it aligns with the sleek, minimalist, modern Scandinavian aesthetic that is the IKEA brand identity. It legit kind of angers me.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
I want Zoom or someone like that to do a combination football game and funeral ad.

”I’m at the football game … I’m at Gramma’s funeral … I’m at the combination football game and Gramma’s funeral!”

Or Instacart could turn it around and have somebody at a funeral also shopping for groceries on their phone … “I’m at the combination funeral home and grocery store!”

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
There's a new one by Lululemon that I never paid close enough attention to where a bunch of dudes rip off their pants to run down the street in their underwear. But it's a pants ad? That's a failure of ad design, seems like.

• Agree

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I just want to know why that masculine version of the "all body " deodorant doesn't discuss my "trouble" areas in uncomfortable detail.

• Haha
Reactions: Die4Cy

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just saw the one where the guy with two kids that both have a full head of that are in front of him and all of sudden they are bald. Next shot show a manscape grooming tool in the guys pants. Got keep the ball sack groomed I guess.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron