COLUMN: Cyclone nemesis recommended Campbell to Pollard

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Thanks Chris, that is really interesting. That being said, can't stand him and I'm glad he's left Wisconsin. It's made it a lot easier to cheer for the badgers

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
And then he hired Rhoads. What a weird deal.

Ash, it turns out, looks about as good as Campbell right now. Doing similar things. Oh, and he hired Burnham. This is weird.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
That was a confusing article. So Campbell wasn't Bielema's first choice. 16-12 whooping?

"Campbell, after leaning on football minds like Jerry Kill, Ben Bruns and Sage Rosenfels, was already at the top of Pollard’s wish list." Makes it sound like Campbell was talking to Kill, Bruns and Sage.

Hack blogging, indeed.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
That was a confusing article. So Campbell wasn't Bielema's first choice. 16-12 whooping?

"Campbell, after leaning on football minds like Jerry Kill, Ben Bruns and Sage Rosenfels, was already at the top of Pollard’s wish list." Makes it sound like Campbell was talking to Kill, Bruns and Sage.

Hack blogging, indeed.

Honest question: If you hate me so much, which you obviously do, why do you continue to come to the site?

I have no clue who you are, nor do I care, but your constant negativity has to be exhausting.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Honest question: If you hate me so much, which you obviously do, why do you continue to come to the site?

I have no clue who you are, nor do I care, but your constant negativity has to be exhausting.

I'm actually quite the optimist when it comes to Cyclone athletics.

I come to the site because this is the most popular place to talk about my favorite team. I just think you're an embarrassment to the fanbase. And you make it too easy.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
It's always fascinating to hear about the relationships between coaches. Though sometimes I wonder if they spend every single hour they're awake on the phone with either another coach or a recruit.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009

Hack blogging, indeed.

Actually, your reading comprehension sucks

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL

I come to the site because this is the most popular place to talk about my favorite team. I just think you're an embarrassment to the fanbase. And you make it too easy.

To be fair, you're making it pretty easy to see you are embarrassing yourself.

• Agree
Reactions: WooBadger18

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

raw

• Winner
Reactions: Bret44 and Tailg8er

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Actually, your reading comprehension sucks

Nah, just bad writing. The clause refers to Pollard, not Campbell. It should read, "Pollard, after leaning on football minds like Jerry Kill, Ben Bruns and Sage Rosenfels, already had Campbell at the top of his wish list."

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Nah, just bad writing. The clause refers to Pollard, not Campbell. It should read, "Pollard, after leaning on football minds like Jerry Kill, Ben Bruns and Sage Rosenfels, already had Campbell at the top of his wish list."

"You can get a pretty good look at your butcher's ass by.... Wait, it has be your bull.."

Reactions: isuska

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
When I heard JP on Murph and Andy, I thought he said that Bielema originally called him to ask about somebody that Bielema was thinking about hiring, and then JP eventually turned the question around on him. My friend thought the same thing. Weird.

othercy

Mar 31, 2012
Northern CA
Ha ... DB sighting! ... and he doesn't even know .... no self awareness

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron