College Football Live

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Neither David Pollack or Robert Smith picked us....

Just more incentive to pull this one out!!!!

dzmetcalf

Mar 3, 2010
Ames, IA
Was just watching it, not really surprised that they really have no expectations of Iowa State doing well, I still think that ISU could pull this one out, I'd have to agree with Chris Williams about feeling 50/50 on this game. GO STATE!

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
They both pulled the "Texas is out for revenge card". Neither dont seem to think ISU has a chance, which is alright with me. Just more people to prove wrong.:yes:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I'm sure ESPN College Gameday will be the same way. They see Iowa State vs Texas and immediately think of the history between the two teams. No argument and they will pick Texas. All the more reasons for ISU to win this game and defy history.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I think it would be a bigger shock if someone in the media actually picked us. UT is rated, we have squeaked by in all 3 games its pretty logical to think they should win. But the bottom line is what those guys say means nothing, ISU will be the best team UT has played to date, they are a young offense going against an experience defense, I like our chances.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
All I know is what I saw last year, our guys whipped them, it was not a fluke. They will do it again.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
All I know is what I saw last year, our guys whipped them, it was not a fluke. They will do it again.

I agree, last year was pretty encouraging that they can't come in and physically overwhelm us. IMO it will come down to us playing our cleanest game thus far, as good as Jantz has been he'll have to play even better and the penalties have got to get cleaned up.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Neither David Pollack or Robert Smith picked us....

Just more incentive to pull this one out!!!!

I can picture Jake Knott pulling this after the game...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc"]The Full Postgame Interview: Bart Scott Literally Flies Over To Sal Paolantonio after Jets Win - YouTube[/ame]

" To all the nonbelievers.... especially you DAVID POLLACK!" Way to have our back ROBERT!"

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
Pollack was only hired to make Jessie Palmer look smarter. What a couple of dim bulbs.

dzmetcalf

Mar 3, 2010
Ames, IA
College Football Preview on FSN right now just talked about our game, as opposed to ESPN, FSN gave the Cyclones pleanty of credit. Said this game used to be a write off but not anymore, talked about Jantz, my favorite was the last comment before commercial, no lead is safe against Iowa State!