Cobra Kai (Karate Kid)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
After watching season 4, I had to wipe the cheese off my flatscreen and remote control. I'm expecting even more cheese for season 5.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
The writers on this show are golden. Like they know how to put little nuggets in the story that are really funny. Like Johnny Saying Peter Cetera sucks. Knowing damn well most of us know he performed the season 2 sound track glory of love.

it’s so much fun cheese.

Rio4CY

Sep 29, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Anyone else binge this last night? I thought it was a fun season. Won't put out spoilers, but trying to figure out if this has anywhere else to go?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Anyone else binge this last night? I thought it was a fun season. Won't put out spoilers, but trying to figure out if this has anywhere else to go?

Did the new season get released? I lost track.

They were really reaching in season 4 but the last two episodes were pretty legit.

One thing that waned interest for me was getting to a point where I didn't like many characters any more.

Rio4CY

Sep 29, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I did the first two episodes
I'll do.some more this weekend.

So far, it's fun and cheesy like you'd expect, and you have to smile and nod quite a.bit, also like one would expect.
I just appreciate them bringing back in characters from the movies whether it is just on episode or larger parts. I feel like they have found a way to merge all movies very well and this season the merge is so fun.