Cobra Kai (Karate Kid)

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
He was also the ultimate bully in Just One Of The Guys. Which, if you ahven't seen or don't remember is an absolute classic 80's teen movie.

View attachment 80255
I will have to check it out, lol.
His acting in Cobra Kai is great....balance of badass and sensitive, lol. "Hashbrown that, send it to the internet" lol

Reactions: Macloney

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Johnny Lawrence is so good. Just love that his character is a guy from the 80’s living in 2020. In season three when he knocks the books out of the kids hands, I about fell on the floor laughing.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The wife and I binged the 3rd season. Not sure how others felt but easily the worst of the 3 seasons. Could use a lot less old men fights but still has the chessy satisfaction.

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
Just finished Season 4. A little cheesy at times but I still liked it. It ended strong, making me look forward to season 5.

Oh and by the way..
Carrie Underwood was awkward and out of place on Cobra Kai. Similar to having aliens in an Indiana Jones movie.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Just finished Season 4. A little cheesy at times but I still liked it. It ended strong, making me look forward to season 5.

Oh and by the way..
Carrie Underwood was awkward and out of place on Cobra Kai. Similar to having aliens in an Indiana Jones movie.

It picked up exactly when I wondered out loud why I was bothering with it.

That valley is way, way too centered on a teen karate tournament.

Reactions: NickTheGreat

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
The music in this series is fantastic. What other show starts an episode with WASP and then later has Christopher Cross? Awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: arobb

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It picked up exactly when I wondered out loud why I was bothering with it.

That valley is way, way too centered on a teen karate tournament.

I'll likely get into this season and like the goofyness of much of the show but at some point you have to ask 'When are the, at minimum, attempted murder charges coming for some of these kids?

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
We’ve watched all 4 seasons and will probably watch season 5 even though it just drips with cheese. It’s kind of like a train wreck, you can’t turn away. LOL

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
We’ve watched all 4 seasons and will probably watch season 5 even though it just drips with cheese. It’s kind of like a train wreck, you can’t turn away. LOL
Thought season 4 was disappointing but the season finale left you wanting to come back.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'll likely get into this season and like the goofyness of much of the show but at some point you have to ask 'When are the, at minimum, attempted murder charges coming for some of these kids?

Yeah, these kids tear up public places private places (home invasion in season 3!), that whole high school thing.

I enjoy the show. It just takes a lot of nodding along at times like "of course that's the deal."

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, these kids tear up public places private places (home invasion in season 3!), that whole high school thing.

I enjoy the show. It just takes a lot of nodding along at times like "of course that's the deal."

I like ridiculousness but more like in smaller doses like Roadhouse but there's a line at some point.

Of course, I can always just not watch but what's the rationale there?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron