Clark Happy he stayed at ISU

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
That's a good article. Criminal Justice degree huh!? I wonder what he wants to do? Be a cop? That's pretty cool!

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I rarely have a post that isn't wreaking of sarcasm, but Rashon is one that will make me do it. I appreciate the guy for everything he has done for our Cyclones. Class, team player, hustle, and anything else that coaches preach to athletes from their first practice as kids, Rashon is the ultimate example of all of these. Thanks again.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Congratulations to Rahshon. He has already made a significant contribution to not only Iowa State and its fans but he has also youth everywhere as a great role model.

I think that Rahshon and Cyfan13 will continue to be successful and contribute even more to our society in the years to come.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
FBI :smile: He also wants to work with at risk juvenilles.
Well, if he's chasing a criminal, there's no chance the guy can outrun him, and if the criminal tries jumping a fence, he's busted.

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
Rashon: Your career in the FBI can also benefit ISU - assuming you are stationed in Iowa City. There would be plenty of charges, steals, fouls, and shots for you there.

Best of luck. We will miss you.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Rashon: Your career in the FBI can also benefit ISU - assuming you are stationed in Iowa City. There would be plenty of charges, steals, fouls, and shots for you there.

Best of luck. We will miss you.

Yeah, I was curious where Rahshon would come down on an issue like the Wallace Franklin one earlier this week. He has a perspective from both sides.

Cyfan13

Dec 14, 2007
Ames
Yeah, I was curious where Rahshon would come down on an issue like the Wallace Franklin one earlier this week. He has a perspective from both sides.

I know it's hard to believe, but even Rahshon can be pushed to his limits (see the Okie State game). I have seen Rahshon ALMOST get into an altercation with someone, but he did hold his emotions and did not do anything. Although, in all honesty, I think if the kid had thrown a punch at him (which wouldn't have been very smart) I don't Rahshon could have stopped himself from returning the favor. I do know that Rahshon would never be charged with interferring with official acts though.

RedStorm

Apr 11, 2006
FBI :smile: He also wants to work with at risk juvenilles.

I am going to venture to guess that the three letters in Rashon's future is going to be NBA!

He is what words like "team" and "loyalty' are all about. He could have went anywhere to play, but he stayed. He is what college athletics is supposed to be about or the kind of player you want to be a fan of. He is is one of my favorite Cyclones of all-time. I hope he gets a standing ovation when he leaves the court for the last time Saturday.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron