Chip Brown Sucks

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
I don't know this guy, but from my perspective, everytime I see "Chip Brown from orangebloods.com" is reporting something, I basically chalk it up to b.s. and move on. He's just guessing and for some reason people actually quote him as a "source"... It's ********. That'd be like Foxnews reporting that a republican candidate is leading the straw poll in America or MSNBC saying Obama's approval rating is 80% around America... Everything he says is Texas-slanted B.S. I wouldn't be upset if I never heard from orangebloods.com or Chip Brown again....

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I don't know this guy, but from my perspective, everytime I see "Chip Brown from orangebloods.com" is reporting something, I basically chalk it up to b.s. and move on. He's just guessing and for some reason people actually quote him as a "source"... It's ********. That'd be like Foxnews reporting that a republican candidate is leading the straw poll in America or MSNBC saying Obama's approval rating is 80% around America... Everything he says is Texas-slanted B.S. I wouldn't be upset if I never heard from orangebloods.com or Chip Brown again....

Agreed.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
What took you so long????

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It's funny to see all of the people that are capitalizing on Twitter from this mess. Now that things are calming down they are really trying to manufacture new stresses. Both Mizzou and the SEC have stated that there is no standing offer yet if you read Twitter, you'd think Missouri is more likely going to move than A$M. If the conference signs the 6 year deal the Chip Browns of the world are going to fade into Bolivia.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
In my opinion, Chip squandered any credibility that he managed to build up last summer.

Chip is a joke. It's as if he followed the the advice of "Jim Young" from Boiler Room.

Jim Young: There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the ******* President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" ****. Okay? Act as if.

For Chip that means act as if.... you have a freaking clue what you are talking about. It isn't about facts, insider knowlege, etc... As long as he projects the image that he knows what is going on there will always be idiots that will eat up every false piece of crap he throws out there.

Help Support Us

Become a patron