Charlotte Transfer Dishon Jackson commits to the Cyclones!

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Really like this pickup. He's not a project, he's a guy we would've been pumped to get straight out of high school, a really polished player. If they end up with another open spot for a big, they can probably gamble a little bit and take a chance on someone with the right measurables to come off the bench along with Rock.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Wow! Absolutely speechless what TJ is doing. This and he's already getting 25 in order already? I was expecting a month of speculation who'd we get, and not a high profile transfer while we're still playing. Last couple weeks have been some of the best I can remember as a Cyclone. With the youth and skill in all our athletic programs we're in for some good stuff coming up! I can see our wrestlers, WBB, and men's to be in the hunt for NC's.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Get an elite rim protector in the portal to pair with Jackson and we could have preseason top 5 level hype.
Wow! Absolutely speechless what TJ is doing. This and he's already getting 25 in order already? I was expecting a month of speculation who'd we get, and not a high profile transfer while we're still playing. Last couple weeks have been some of the best I can remember as a Cyclone. With the youth and skill in all our athletic programs we're in for some good stuff coming up! I can see our wrestlers, WBB, and men's to be in the hunt for NC's.
My guess is even if we have someone else lined up we won't hear anything till the end of the season just to save the who's transferring speculation.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
My guess is even if we have someone else lined up we won't hear anything till the end of the season just to save the who's transferring speculation.
So who do you think's transferring since you mentioned it? I have guesses of a couple who might not be back. I don't want to get in trouble with speculation so I'm just giving the players with the best reason. Pav? Not sure his size and athleticism will get him much playing time. 3 more guards in the rotation and I'm guessing a couple at least to be able to contribute right away. Gonna be tough and he needs to bulk up some. Not sure what kind of game Hamilton's got. Looked good out of high-school, but have no clue how he's developing? Anyone got some insight on him? Beyond that I'd expect everyone back.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron