CFTV: 7-7-13 CCL highlights (Nader, Niang, Long)

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
2014-15 lineup:

Morris/ Custer
Thomas/ Long
SDW/ Hogue
Nader/ Edozie
Niang/ Gibson

or go big, (as ive heard the stafff likes Nader at the 3)

Morris
Thomas
Nader
Niang
freshman stud/ grad transfer/ JuCo transfer/ Gibson
No love for our walk-on?

HoraceGrant

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2011
Nice to see my guy Dave Applegate getting some CCL reffing experience this summer. Always good to see.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It was a foul on Niang, but that flop by Naz and reaction from the fans/players was amazing. That's why I love the CCL. So much fun to watch them have fun.

Nader will be very helpful in practice this season and will give very good minutes off the bench in 2014 (I'm assuming Hogue at the 4 and Niang at the 5). Could even start in 2015.

Naz will be good off the bench this season. If he develops well, lets face it, he could start his senior year.

Georges is fun to watch in the CCL....he has fun and is pretty competitive.

A few things I've noticed since watching the CCL for a few weeks:

1. It's easy to forget that they are missing Ejim. That's a pretty big part of the team with the guy that led the league in rebounds and double doubles.

2. Georges played quite a bit of point last night. That was new. It wouldn't surprise me greatly if Hoiberg didn't have ambitions to have Georges play a little point-forward in the future.

3. It's hard not to get excited about Kane. We have him for 2 years, right?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Georges is fun to watch in the CCL....he has fun and is pretty competitive.

A few things I've noticed since watching the CCL for a few weeks:

1. It's easy to forget that they are missing Ejim. That's a pretty big part of the team with the guy that led the league in rebounds and double doubles.

2. Georges played quite a bit of point last night. That was new. It wouldn't surprise me greatly if Hoiberg didn't have ambitions to have Georges play a little point-forward in the future.

3. It's hard not to get excited about Kane. We have him for 2 years, right?

No, only one, but I don't think we will need him after that, we are stocked on good young gaurds.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
No, only one, but I don't think we will need him after that, we are stocked on good young gaurds.

Crap, I actually meant Nader. We have him for two years, right?

That is not the first time I've confused the two!

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Kane has one to play and is immediately eligible

Nader has two to play after sitting out this year

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
Whoa for real? How did I miss that? Holy **** I just got a lot more excited!

cysox2

Nov 30, 2011
Newhall
I've only seen Long in very limited game action, but he seemed much quicker in those highlights than I remember him being. He seemed to have more confidence too, although it is far from big 12 competition. Thanks for the videos and keep them coming!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron