Alert: CF Milestone hit: 10,000 articles

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
This week, we posted our 10,000th article on Cyclone Fanatic. How crazy is that?! Seems like it was yesterday when I started here and we were just a message board and I was blogging out of a crappy apartment in Shenandoah.

Just wanted to thank you all for your loyalty over the years. I promise the best is yet to come.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Awesome! Congratulations!!!

When is your next vacation?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I'm really glad to have found this site and what you guys have built with a ton of work.

Without question, CF has contributed a great deal to my level of interest in, and support of, Cyclone athletics. And like a family, we've been through some dark stuff, man.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/1qKLlbyXTo">https://t.co/1qKLlbyXTo</a></p>&mdash; Brent Blum (@brentblum) <a href="">December 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That was my first ever cyclone game. The one at Kent State in 09. My father (an alumn) got tickets for maybe $15 or something and we did the 40min drive over to Kent. Good times.

Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Congrats CW! I know CF is primarily a sports board, but thanks to you we have also become a rallying point for Cyclone fans when they have problems that are bigger than sports and that is what I think makes it really neat. Good job everyone!

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Congrats CW! I know CF is primarily a sports board, but thanks to you we have also become a rallying point for Cyclone fans when they have problems that are bigger than sports and that is what I think makes it really neat. Good job everyone!

My favorite thing about this site. We've raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charities and Cyclones in need. I need to do the math on that sometime and add it all up. You guys are the best.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This week, we posted our 10,000th article on Cyclone Fanatic. How crazy is that?! Seems like it was yesterday when I started here and we were just a message board and I was blogging out of a crappy apartment in Shenandoah.

Just wanted to thank you all for your loyalty over the years. I promise the best is yet to come.

Amazing. The quantity and quality of what you guys crank out is awesome. My favorite part is when Coach Campbell is in the middle of an interview and he makes reference to something he previously talked about with you. You are "the people's voice" for Cyclone athletics.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron