CF Christmas Party

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I would wear white shoes with my jersey.

Man I wish I was closer, I would definitely be into this.

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
I was thinking somewhere more public. something about the thought of you people knowing where I live is a little scary:wink: Someday I'm sure I'll say something stupid (again) on here...

Did you hear that Marcus?.. he said "you people" :wink:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I was thinking somewhere more public. something about the thought of you people knowing where I live is a little scary:wink: Someday I'm sure I'll say something stupid (again) on here...

I know where you live, that should scare you the most.

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
Well obviously my original post responding to this thread was a little to harsh for a moderator to handle. What I really meant to communicate was that this idea is not very good and that it I find it humorous. While I may have said that in slightly more concise yet impolite terms, I found my opinion needed to be expressed.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
Well obviously my original post responding to this thread was a little to harsh for a moderator to handle. What I really meant to communicate was that this idea is not very good and that it I find it humorous. While I may have said that in slightly more concise yet impolite terms, I found my opinion needed to be expressed.
Your not invited either, none of us need the legal troubles that your bong and hash will bring. :wink:

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines

grinch_santa.jpg

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
So is anyone interested in this? We should all just pick a day and meet up at a bar or something. MrsBrianHos and I would love to attend.