CF Christmas Party

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
probably have to be next week since this week is shot. Maybe the 29th or 30th?

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I know the place that would be very fiting for this event. Legend's in ames. I know the guy that manages the place and he might be able to somewhat fix us up.And plus he is buddies with alot of the football players and I would have him tell them that we were going to be having this party and for who ever is still around maybe they would hang out some with us.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Well obviously my original post responding to this thread was a little to harsh for a moderator to handle. What I really meant to communicate was that this idea is not very good and that it I find it humorous. While I may have said that in slightly more concise yet impolite terms, I found my opinion needed to be expressed.

Picture%2050_2.larger.jpg

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Careful, I've gotten into words on this board over UFC. Apparently it's not a sport. But, yeah, best card ever.

I think a lot of people are stuck on the beginning of UFC where there were only a couple technical fighters such as Gracie, and the rest were just maulers and brawlers. The sport has come such a long way. People have no idea how much these people train.

I watch UFC quite a lot, and am amazed at some of them. I would hate to try and fight that Spider Silva, the guy has no weaknesses. If you ever run into this guy, run. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Silva

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Looks like we got another IQ ad. It's John Cena, and just like the Barack Obama ad, his IQ is 125...you figure they could at least vary the numbers.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I know the place that would be very fiting for this event. Legend's in ames. I know the guy that manages the place and he might be able to somewhat fix us up.And plus he is buddies with alot of the football players and I would have him tell them that we were going to be having this party and for who ever is still around maybe they would hang out some with us.

We'dcome to Ledgends.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Football players showing up to a CF "party" = a compliance nightmare. Someone would buy a football player a drink or etc and the compliance police would be arresting you!

I say we get together in Ankeny!!!! Benchwarmers is a good meeting place.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron