Central Champs CHICAGO CUBS!

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I heard Bartman is throwing out the first pitch of the NLCS if they get there.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
My poor wife just pointed out that we're doing our vacation weekend for our mission trip that weekend, and our hotel room has satellite TV.

That's right. I'm already bringing books, because I love to read. I'm hoping to watch a Cyclone game that Saturday. Now, I might actually see the Cubbies win the World Series from a hotel room in Jamaica!!!!

Go Cubs Go!!!!

Cybadboy

Nov 8, 2006
Puerto Rico
My poor wife just pointed out that we're doing our vacation weekend for our mission trip that weekend, and our hotel room has satellite TV.

That's right. I'm already bringing books, because I love to read. I'm hoping to watch a Cyclone game that Saturday. Now, I might actually see the Cubbies win the World Series from a hotel room in Jamaica!!!!

Go Cubs Go!!!!

I don't care were I see it from as long as they win.

What about the mission work? :wink:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I don't care were I see it from as long as they win.

What about the mission work? :wink:

Pretty concentrated, except for our three days away:biggrin:
I don't think I'll see any more of the postseason than that weekend, since rural Jamaica is probably not going to have great TV reception. (I'm not sure if the guy I'm taking over for even has a TV.)

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
Woo hoo!

I'm listening to the radio right now, and Ronny has choked up a couple of times. I love watching the team spray champagne into the crowd. I love seeing the players needing to wear goggles to keep their eyes clear.