CELEBRATION IN THE STREETS!

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Anyone knocking Canada or Canadians is either 18 and doesn't have a clue or has never been to Canada. Beautiful country filled with the nicest people you'll ever meet. If everyone hit the streets in America you'd better watch out for the voilence to break out.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Anyone knocking Canada or Canadians is either 18 and doesn't have a clue or has never been to Canada. Beautiful country filled with the nicest people you'll ever meet. If everyone hit the streets in America you'd better watch out for the voilence to break out.
And if everybody in Canada hit the streets it would take up all of 2 city blocks. :biglaugh:
And yes, I'm older than 18 and yes, I've been to Canada.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
And if everybody in Canada hit the streets it would take up all of 2 city blocks. :biglaugh:
And yes, I'm older than 18 and yes, I've been to Canada.
2 blocks?? You may be older than 18, now it's time to start posting like it. The subject of the post is the masses that hit the streets after their Olympic gold in hockey and I believe it comprised of more than two blocks or there wouldn't be a thread started about it. If you're into large population centers I'd recommend Vancouver, Toronto, or Montreal.....great cities.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
2 blocks?? You may be older than 18, now it's time to start posting like it. The subject of the post is the masses that hit the streets after their Olympic gold in hockey and I believe it comprised of more than two blocks or there wouldn't be a thread started about it. If you're into large population centers I'd recommend Vancouver, Toronto, or Montreal.....great cities.
:biglaugh: I was kidding!!
Did you really think, I thought the entire population of Canada would fit in 2 city blocks???
Now, if I had said 4-5 blocks..................... (kidding again, just relax) :laugh:

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
:biglaugh: I was kidding!!
Did you really think, I thought the entire population of Canada would fit in 2 city blocks???
Now, if I had said 4-5 blocks..................... (kidding again, just relax) :laugh:
No big deal. Someone's got to stick up for Canada. Just drove through the Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan last month and met the greatest people. British Columbia is something everyone should visit once in their lives because it's unbelievable. I recommend visiting Muncho Lake Provincial Park for everyone to add to their bucket list.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
No big deal. Someone's got to stick up for Canada. Just drove through the Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan last month and met the greatest people. British Columbia is something everyone should visit once in their lives because it's unbelievable. I recommend visiting Muncho Lake Provincial Park for everyone to add to their bucket list.

No Lake Louise mention?

Help Support Us

Become a patron