Campbell drops #AHF in Tweet

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Hits: Newell and Downing
Misses: Wirfs and Kallenberger

You are terrible at evaluating talent that has played 2-3 years of college ball.

Why would you even try evaluating kids that havent played a down of college football yet?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You are terrible at evaluating talent that has played 2-3 years of college ball.

Why would you even try evaluating kids that havent played a down of college football yet?

No I'm not. I'm actually really good at it. I can think of two kids in the last two classes who had committable offers from ISU that did not commit

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Only an ISU fan would be pleased with a 25% success rate.

This place has the second most Hawk talk on the internet, behind Hawkeye Report.

Thanks for all the free Iowa discussion!

Mods, this guy is desperate to talk Iowa recruiting but too ****ing stupid to know where to do it. Can you help him???

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Don't get me wrong, I am an Iowa fan and don't pretend I am not. . . . I really think it's funny how serious people take this stuff.

So, you are an iowa fan. Why are you here on an iSu board, where a number of we iSu backers have said we prefer that you move yourself to the rivals board? Can you not do us the courtesy of allowing us to associate with whom we prefer?

We highly prefer to discuss iSu affairs with like-minded people. Do you not think it rude to intrude where you're not welcome?

We are not here for your entertainment. If you think us funny, all the more reason to avoid associating with those who do not want you here.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
No I'm not. I'm actually really good at it. I can think of two kids in the last two classes who had committable offers from ISU that did not commit

Campbell tried flipping Beyer not long before Signing Day. Visited him at CR Kennedy, IIRC.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
So, you are an iowa fan. Why are you here on an iSu board, where a number of we iSu backers have said we prefer that you move yourself to the rivals board? Can you not do us the courtesy of allowing us to associate with whom we prefer?

We highly prefer to discuss iSu affairs with like-minded people. Do you not think it rude to intrude where you're not welcome?

We are not here for your entertainment. If you think us funny, all the more reason to avoid associating with those who do not want you here.
I typically stay out of FB/BB threads and thought this was ISR due to the topic. My mistake.

• Agree
Reactions: YeahBuddy

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
This place has the second most Hawk talk on the internet, behind Hawkeye Report.

Thanks for all the free Iowa discussion!
It's not our fault that every other UI forum in existence is a garbage heap. That's on your own community, not us. All page clicks are good clicks over here.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Whatever you all do out there, just don't stop raising meat and crops. I'm sure Ohio can not supply the whole country. I'm fat and want to stay that way.

Since Iowa has 11,000 square miles more territory than does Ohio, and you got all those metro areas that occupy thousands of square miles, it's a sure thing Ohio doesn't supply the whole country food. It's role is secondary to Iowa's, that's for sure.

(All in good humor, of course ;-)

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

Yeah, I pointed out one thread. If I wanted, I could do the same thing across Hawk forums. It's just funny to me that ISU is "little brother" and "obsessed" when Iowa fans do literally the same things. It's some sort of strange complex.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic