Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Wow, I say woodie needs to learn how to take things in stride. Calling out every single poster in this thread has to be tireing. It sure is tireing watching it.:SLEEP:

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
jahfag,believe what u want-all i know is that could not pass a test for qualification for being a keystone cop or even a grammar police.

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
:smile: This thread got out of control fast

Yes, that really escalated quickly didnt it

anchormansequel.jpg

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Woodie,

Your drivel really is painful to read. I have ignored it or avoided commenting on it on countless ocassions (because you're quite a frequent poster), but since this thread has finally opened a discussion on it, I will gladly "pile on" and recommend you begin to show some of your outstanding writing abilities.

A 3.75 GPA is fantastic! however da proof is in da puddin' woodster

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
DURAN HOLLIS WILL BE MY FAVORITE CYCLONE BY THE END OF THE YEAR.
this kid will be an outststanding running back at iowa state b4 he graduates.i will state that only in the case that he does not have any problems with injuries which can slow anyone down-even arob admits that from last year.
I agree, I think Hollis is going to be a stud. He is bigger than I imagined and very quick for a guy his size.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
bigguns,you have to be an intelligent person-many of the tricksters on this
site think they know everything-like being a grammar patrol ENGLISH,capitilization,etc......glad to have someone like you,bigguns on board, that shows some common sense.